Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favourite beverage
Quote:I LOVE English beer. English beer is the only beer in the world better than German beer.
Richard
Good Lad, Ardus. Confusedmile:

German is better, a lemonade drinker would say that. Laugh

Joking aside, there are some good German lagers.

Rychard

ardus Wrote:I LOVE English beer. English beer is the only beer in the world better than German beer.
Richard

Well, amazingy enough, two people misunderstood me. I said I like English Beer BETTER than German beer.
Richard

are you crazy!?!?!? English beer is rubbish!! Tongue

Joking of course. I prefer german myslef but i am keen on Stella ( although my other half is married to it ) i prefer a SOL or KORONA but i do love some Southern comfort and Lemonade.

ardus Wrote:Well, amazingy enough, two people misunderstood me. I said I like English Beer BETTER than German beer.
Richard

Me thinks me must have a chip on my shoulder (or something). I instantly read it as you think German beer better than English beer. Still while English beer is IMHO better, the Germans appreciate their beer far more than we do ours, everyone has heard of the Oktober Fest, few have heard of the Great British Beer Festival.

albabonzai Wrote:are you crazy!?!?!? English beer is rubbish!! Tongue

That's fighting talk from North of the border Evilgrin1

albabonzai Wrote:I prefer german myslef but i am keen on Stella ( although my other half is married to it ) i prefer a SOL or KORONA but i do love some Southern comfort and Lemonade.

My other half can't stand beer, its awful.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Quote:I prefer german myslef but i am keen on Stella ( although my other half is married to it ) i prefer a SOL or KORONA but i do love some Southern comfort and Lemonade
A Scottish lemonade drinker I see, and not a highland malt whiskey mentioned either. A traitor to your country you are sir .Laugh

There are some breweries north of the border who brew real beer, some good ones as well. Wink

Are there any CAMRA members here?

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:A Scottish lemonade drinker I see, and not a highland malt whiskey mentioned either. A traitor to your country you are sir .Laugh

There are some breweries north of the border who brew real beer, some good ones as well. Wink

Are there any CAMRA members here?

Whiskey kills me, and yes i do love our local brew including the awsome Ben Nevis beer and the william wallace, or even some glen co Stout.

Just sampled some Smirnoff Lime with a dash of real coke and ice, very refreshing. Cool

Slush Puppies, Blueberry flavor or Kiwi-Strawberry

[COLOR="Purple"]Has anyone tried the cold brewing method of coffee making?

I had read ya needed a special machine to make it but just found a recipe in Mens Health. You can use a french press. Put 2/3rds cup ground coffee and three cups cold water into the press and put overnight in the refrigerator. Press the grounds after setting overnight. This is suppose to create a concentrate and you can use it in various ways...

The suggestions in the mag are to add more water to the concentrate as well as make ice cubes from the concentrate for a really great iced coffee. I have also read that you can add boiling water to the concentrate for a great regular coffee.

I think I reversed the recipe and put three cups of coffee and 2/3 water :biggrin: [/COLOR]

I would have to say either Strong Early Grey Tea or ice cold water with some lemon juice.