Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When's the law going to evolve?
This rather interesting radio programme about how sexual intimacy laws should evolve (at least in the UK). I think this will make sense to a good many people.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b063dhc1
Enjoy these 15 minutes of confidences.

Interesting post Princealberto. Yes, I do think that the law needs to be changed and, given the changes in the definition of marriage (at least in the UK) I think that it will be eventually. It makes me very glad though that I have never and never will marry.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well, @LONDONER, if marriage isn't for you, there's no need to marry. I agree. I must say people of our / my generation will have grown up with that hope dashed from the start (even though things have changed) so it's only normal that we'd got used to it being the way it was before 2013.

[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], did your parents give you an unpleasant view of marriage, by the way?

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], did your parents give you an unpleasant view of marriage, by the way?

Not by any means, they hardly had a chance since my father died before I was born and my mother when I was five.

I see, [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], sorry for your loss. It must be hard to lose both parents within such a short time of your lifespan.

princealbertofb Wrote:I see, [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], sorry for your loss. It must be hard to lose both parents within such a short time of your lifespan.

Thanks. I'm over it now. It was a long time ago.