Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you are driving....
MikeW Wrote:SAD! You didn't come visit me whens u wuz in the EB!?!

[Image: Baby-Gif-9.gif]

LOL...You wouldn't have wanted me to! I was at the Alameda Antique Show and then I took a "short cut"...LOL...bad idea...I was not in a good mood

Cops who put their party hat on to go through a red light (causing people to stop short and pull over) and then turn them off again.

These are all good ones...I could (and might) go one forever as driving is one of the last things that can really own me...I have to spend a lot of time trying not to lose it which is getting almost as bad as the driving...

I am afraid I will do something bad to someone one day sometimes....'

A few times now I wanted to kill (or hurt) another driver.....

This one guy on El Camino Real on my way to San Francisco decided to text for miles and miles... I couldn't escape him. He spent half the time halfway in my lane or the other one to his left. He was in the middle. I tried to speed up or slow down to get away from him and have a light in between us but everytime I managed he either caught up to me or I caught up to him. I wanted to pull him out of his car and punch him real bad....

He was threatening all of our lives. Seriously. If someone was intentionally trying to murder other people there would be no problem with someone trying to punch him or stop him but when this jerk is texting and CLEARLY forcing everyone to accommodate him because they might die if they didn't...it is called "an accident" if he actually hurts or kills someone else....

I would call it what it is.... murder.

Other drivers, pedestrians walking, people on bicycles, crosswalks, stop signs, freeways.
If it weren't for these things, I would drive a lot more.

I once got cut off from a driver, I was really pissed off, but then I found out he was getting road head. I was still pissed off but I gave him a little props.

People who text/talk on the phone while driving.

People who wear headphones/earbuds while driving. I'm sorry but how the fuck are you going to hear if there's an emergency vehicle OR "oh FUCK" horn honk if you have earphones in?

People who accelerate to go through a yellow light then change their mind and slam on the brakes.

People who drive below the speedlimit, yet sit in the fast lane while the other lane is clear.
Truckdrivers overtaking when they're not allowed or when there's heavy traffic and they make us all slow down.
I am also not a fan of those who use the full stretch of the ending lame, to overtake hordes in line, before weaving in by force. Basically cutting the line!

phone use while driving, eating while driving, putting on make-up while driving.

Driving very slow in the fast lane.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LONDONER Wrote:The driver behind tailgating me.

Keep plastic lids from drink bottles saved in your car. When getting tailgated, grab a few, throw them "at your windshield. They will fly upwards, bounce off the roof of your car and hit the windshield of the tailgater. I works 100% of the time if they are really tailgating.

CellarDweller Wrote:phone use while driving, eating while driving, putting on make-up while driving.
driving cross country in 2008 I caught a talk radio host ranting about women farting in cars while they were driving. He wouldn't shut up about it and was getting all sorts of women calling in cussing him out.... so I listened and laffed.... after about an hour of women calling to cuss him out for accusing them of farting while driving.... he said the word he'd been using was Farding not farting. It means putting on makeup.

Yeah. Women putting on makeup while driving 70 mph scare the crap out of me.

Then there's all the pervs who like to peek while I'm getting car head. hahahhahaha!

When I drove little actually perturbed me not even the honking, the screams, the thump, scream, thump, scream road sounds as one drives down the sidewalk or those flashing red and blue lights.

:biggrin:

Being a Californian bridges and overpasses were my own real obnoxious on road concern - worry... obsession.... After the Bay Bridge Collapsed of '89 (Yes the media overplayed that one, I pictured the whole bridge collapsed from the radio announcement) and the more shocking long elevated freeway collapse (Which was far worse and real) I never got the whole feeling safe and sound under or on bridges and overpasses in California again.
Even as a passenger I see oncoming over passes and secretly pray no earthquake starts now.

As for driving habits of others, they have to be particularly obnoxious or come within inches of causes a catastrophe o the road to raise my ire.