Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the females?!
I've been creepin pretty hard on here the past couple of days and I have yet to see a girl. Maybe I'm over looking them or I don't know where to find them I don't know. If there are any out there I'm looking for you!

[Joke] Everyone knows theirs no girls on the internet [/Joke]

No idea, ever since i joined, ive seen maybe one or two here

Ha, we have more than one or two. We seem to have an issue with keeping our female members though. I think it's that no one has the patience to wait for a critical mass of female posters.

Yes, the boys seem to have infinitely more patience in these matters :tongue: although maybe the women who float through here just lead more useful and interesting lives ... :redface:

I wish there were more active female posters bringing their perspective to things. It feels kind of one-sided hearing from just us boys most of the time.

is it possible for the ladies to set up a have section with thier own addy - its just an idea ??? we do get some the girls/women posting but like others say..they seem to stay for a short while - everyone gets on great here but im sure other ladies would want or be willing to chat and stop longer more with other girls - just wondering if a ""gayspeak/ladies" would make a difference !

One or two's more than enough.

joking.

Yeah, I don't know.

I beleive we have a lack of females due to our lack of females.

We have quite a few, which don't post here anymore because there isn't any other girls to talk to. Some girls post now and again, but not as active to attract more females to the site... We need females to become more active, regardless of the gender ratio. In time more females would join and feel more comfortable on staying around.

I hope that makes sense ?_? I'm not the best at explaining as I tend to ramble on.

Also, a Majority of people who sign up to the site, leave within days or within the week. Thats a majority of men seeing as it's mostly men which sign up on the forums. So the statistics of staying active is low and even lower for females as there more rare on joining us.

we need more females :3

It's peculiar, isn't it?