Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the females?!
Yeaa I kind of joined this site to hear other females perspective about being bi or a lesbian so the fact that there aren't really any here kind of sucks a little bit lol.

Lovely Wrote:Yeaa I kind of joined this site to hear other females perspective about being bi or a lesbian so the fact that there aren't really any here kind of sucks a little bit lol.

Never fear, YipeeKiYay's here...Lol ok puts the ego away for now. I'll be posting later, I've not been around for a few days because of work followed by being too tired followed by stopping my fall at football training with my face, followed by more work and exhausted now! *grins*

"Gay" is usually associated with homosexual men. Is it possible that the site's title has influenced its audience?
Then again, "LesbianSpeak" doesn't quite flow as well.

Kiri is one Smile haven't seen her in a while though

soulsolfelis is a woman, shes the only actual one i've met here. i haven't seen any other women really.

I've not seen Soulsolfelis yet

Every LGBT based forum I've been on seems to be either mainly male or female, not one seems to have like a 50/50 mix.

Matt19 Wrote:Every LGBT based forum I've been on seems to be either mainly male or female, not one seems to have like a 50/50 mix.

Isn't it strange how either one or the other is more 'dominant' on certain forums.

YipeeKiYay Wrote:Isn't it strange how either one or the other is more 'dominant' on certain forums.

Now that you mention it yes that is quite odd haha.