Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the gaymers at?
There must be more than just me......

What are some games that you enjoy?

Zelda Metroid Mario Monster Hunter Resident Evil Pokemon Final Fantasy Chrono Trigger Xeno series Mega Man Super Smash Bros Soul Calibur GTA Elder Scrolls Okami Kirby Metal Gear

Empire Earth(1), Simcity4 Rush Hour, Spore, Roller Coaster Tycoon (1), War Craft III.... Pong.

I also play cards, scrabble, and other bored games - I meant board games. And I was a hella great dungeon master back in the early days of D&D. (yes Miles I'm also a great Dungeon Master in that other way Wink )

A lot of good games in there, Miles.

I only heard of a few from your list, Aerrow. You must like to create things in your games. I never played D&D, but I had to learn how to create a character for a capstone project I did in school. That was all the live action RPGing that I did.

[MENTION=12444]Bowyn Aerrow[/MENTION]

...Spore eh? I couldn't stand the first stages of that game. But the spacey parts were certainly super awesome.

For me I mostly play the Civ series and a few RPGs: Baldur's Gate, Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma... and some spacey stuff like Haegmonia or Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.

as long as there's some dragons, wizardry, or space, I'm in. Haven't played anything in a while though, too busy. But I like to sink my teeth into something dragony when I have the time.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:(yes Miles I'm also a great Dungeon Master in that other way Wink )

suh-woooooooon :redface:

Albie what's your favorite games? :3

The Uncharted series of games.
Mario games,
Final fantasy.
Kingdom Hearts.
Skylanders.
Halo.

Games I have been playing lately are Final Fantasy XIII Lightning returns, Diablo 3, world of warcraft and Coming Out on Top (tho last one might be more digital novel than game).

Diablo III, Starcraft II, Battlefield 4, 7 Days to Die, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth

mass effect games, halo, farcry 4, deus x, elder scrolls. eventually I want to build a gaming pc.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]