Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the women?
Every time I'm on GS I hardly see any women. I'm sure there are some on here but it's just weird to me.

I don't mind that there are lot of men though.

Maybe it's because most women wouldn't want to join a site like this or something, I don't know. Anyway, maybe they'll be more females in the future.

we have several women on the forum; they are just in different time zones. for example, megumi , hikari, pix, silverfrost, are female members

The top poster on this site is a woman actually. She's gone right now though, because of family issues.

Some women I see often here are,

Rainbowmum (who is on vacation I'll call it)
Meg
Silverfrost
miimo

Those are just the ones I've noticed anyway, each one is really nice. Meg was the first person on this site that had a conversation with me actually, she's really nice. Offhandedly, I just remembered that a transgender woman joined today.

I'm sure you could talk to them Smile.

There are a number of women, as the others mentioned. I see your point - a number of guys have joined here in the past assuming it's only gay men (which is extra bewildering since the site banner has female symbols right there ON TOP of the banner). We love our GS ladies here <3

There are lots of women here, unfortunately many of them are quiet. Way too often many guys here (not everyone) acts like this is "men only"-forum and this "eww girls" seems to be a common attitude. Wake up GIRLS!!!!

Excuse while I dramatically faint, muttering an exasperated "finalllllyyy". Lol

Gurl, im so glad for the Gals we got here now, cause while I am gay, I am also so anti-male stuff alot of the times.

However, we got some queens here that dont really anna admit it tho, not saying names *coough* Southbiochem, Joshular, Mr.Tinkles, Chase, Miles*cough*

Wow that cough was full of Drama.

Coffee

SilverFrost Wrote:There are lots of women here, unfortunately many of them are quiet. Way too often many guys here (not everyone) acts like this is "men only"-forum and this "eww girls" seems to be a common attitude. Wake up GIRLS!!!!

Im woke Miss Silver!

No but shes right. And now we need to start a revolution >·> .

I'll be the HR branch. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Sylph Wrote:Excuse while I dramatically faint, muttering an exasperated "finalllllyyy". Lol

Gurl, im so glad for the Gals we got here now, cause while I am gay, I am also so anti-male stuff alot of the times.

However, we got some queens here that dont really anna admit it tho, not saying names *coough* Southbiochem, Joshular, Mr.Tinkles, Chase, Miles*cough*

Wow that cough was full of Drama.

Coffee

I'd proudly admit my queendom. You just wouldn't believe me if I did :crying-and-sorry-li

Miles Wrote:I'd proudly admit my queendom. You just wouldn't believe me if I did :crying-and-sorry-li

Im sorry, i know we're talking about ladies, but this right here peoples, is a real man :3 . We are to be wed in the presence of the gay lord and her fabulous dreadlocks by our transgendered Minister, with my Lesbian partner...in crime as my witness and me in my Dress and he in the suit I picked out for him.

We will then raise our children by my culture and I will be the wife and he the husband, but I will be our daughter's father and he the mother, because this only just makes sense.

She'll grow up to be a fierce bad ass bitch, raised with a very open lifestyle like her father and with her Mother's American Status, so that she can have access to more oppotunities than she could here. But she will have my culture and teachings. This is absolute.

This is what my plans are for the future. She will have her Mother's eyes and hair and her deddy's glorious ass...

But I digress.

Miles, let us begin hunni. Coffee

Lol, that sounds like a legit plan. You guys are awesome.