Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the women?
oh hey :biggrin:

-is a woman-

You mean there are men here? Woah. I always assumed everyone here was a woman. I really should start reading descriptions.

Yup.. Majority of them are in a relationship and/or with babies to take care of, so we dont really get to see them here often.. But once they comment on threads, they always make sense Smile

SilverFrost Wrote:There are lots of women here, unfortunately many of them are quiet. Way too often many guys here (not everyone) acts like this is "men only"-forum and this "eww girls" seems to be a common attitude. Wake up GIRLS!!!!

Eeeew girls

:biggrin:

I think the problem comes from the fact this forum is called "gayspeak".
Supposing you make a google research, I think that if you're a girl, you will most likely type "lesbian forums" and be redirected on other sites whereas men would type "gay" and be directed on this forum. It is just a matter of keywords.

Obviously girls are more than welcome here Wink

Perhaps some of the lurkers are female.

Sylph......I'm going to get you, you dirty bish...you just wait..Biglaugh

Mercury97: yes, there seems to be an overpopulation of males here...Ekwarph is right, I think, in saying that when one sees "gay" one is often thinking about males more than females, so maybe many women don't think about joining in because of it...maybe?

that said I have thoroughly enjoyed talking with the women here, they are all damn cool if you ask me..

let's see..there's miimo, Hikari and dear Megumi...our sweet SilverFrost from the frozen north..Rainbowmum is a freaking legend here...I'm leaving out people for sure...oh..you of course Confusedmile:

SilverFrost: really?....well I'll punch anyone who dares to say "eww girls"...really...

quite in fact straight dudes are also much welcome here..again, the GS uber-legend is a straight woman..so...

southbiochem Wrote:Sylph......I'm going to get you, you dirty bish...you just wait..Biglaugh

I've been waiting since before you joined, lets get a move on shall we?

And I am not dirty. I squeak when I walk and sneeze bath bubbles. Need I say more closet queen? Lurking

Coffee

They all stand over there for some reason.....

[Image: hand_pointing_left_1.png]

TITS POWAH!!!!

And don't forget...
[Image: On%2Bthe%2BInternet%252C%2Bnobody%2Bknow...%2Bdog.jpg]
Oh gosh! I did my coming out!!!

Evan88 Wrote:Yup.. Majority of them are in a relationship and/or with babies to take care of, so we dont really get to see them here often.. But once they comment on threads, they always make sense Smile

Euh Evan dude... this is Gayspeak... although the term used is gay... gay goes as well for women than men. The girls are more quiet not because they are in relationship or with babies to take care (because not so many lesbians couple have children)... the girls are more reserved and less into drama then the usual gay men (sorry guys but that's true.) I have been in lesbian forums and you know what they talk about most of the time? Everything else but their own relationships or loved ones. The last forum I was in we talked a lot about cooking, history, gay rights and other stuff... although indeed, there was some advices asked and given on relationships it was never as filled as it is in GS. I truly enjoyed my time there unfortunately the forum closed.

Wanna chat with the girls? Just invite them in and you'll see how they can take part in discussions just like we all do.