Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you from?
I was born in new jersey and last year I moved to north carolina

Born in San Diego, and I'm still here! The weather is really boring. It hasn't rained since May.

Quite a few places over the years - now London.

im from texas

Taipei, Taiwan
Vancouver, Canada

Dad is from UK and he teaches English in Taiwan so I pretty much grew up there. We immigrated to Canada in 2001.

Places I would like to live one day:

Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, USA, UK, Finland, Denmark, Brazil, China

I was born and raised in South Africa. At 14 we moved to Saudi Arabia, been bouncing between the 2 ever since. Currently ib Saudi but might move back home soon.

Mideast Sweden. in the most depressing town ever lol Tongue3
Born here and only lived here so far Smile

TryingNewThing Wrote:Places I would like to live one day:

Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, USA, UK, Finland, Denmark, Brazil, China

Haha the 2 surrounding countries of Sweden but not Sweden it self Biglaugh
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Brasov , Romania

Hello,
As for me I was born in Brighton - UK and lived here all my life however i did move to a small town known as Nairn in northern scotland just ouside inverness to be with a guy who was me first proper love then moved back six months later and now live in a small place on the outskirts of brighton (6 miles east) known as Peacehaven.... =)

Wow, we really do have people from ALL OVER THE WORLD! Smile That is so cool! I'm even surprised that we don't have more Canadians then we do!