Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you ticklish?
I was just thinking that since my boyfriend is extremely ticklish everywhere. If I tickle him he laughs SO HARD and begs me to stop (and even he admits he secretly finds it sexy). If you sneak up behing him and touch his ribs; he screams loudly and jumps high in the.air. I only do it once a month.

Where is everyone else ticklish? And do you like it or hate it?

You know I am pretty open and honest about a lot of stuff in my life, but I fear my ticklish spots are classified information. So classified even my partner of 14 years doesn't know all of them.

Yes it is a matter of national security, and yes even the president himself doesn't have a high enough security clearance to know - that is how important to national security this is.

Wink

my adominal area

Person66 Wrote:I was just thinking that since my boyfriend is extremely ticklish everywhere. If I tickle him he laughs SO HARD and begs me to stop (and even he admits he secretly finds it sexy). If you sneak up behing him and touch his ribs; he screams loudly and jumps high in the.air. I only do it once a month.

Where is everyone else ticklish? And do you like it or hate it?

My Ribs are also an extreme spot for me. The guys in gym would do it to me, after accidentally finding out it was my tickle spot. Even outside gym too. It's embarrasing, because I would laugh so hard, my voice probably went up 3 octaves, and then they called it a "chiggle" cause it was like a mix of a giggle and a chuckle.

Also my neck seems to be kind of a spot. If someone breaths on it, It tickles, but it's not often someone breaths on my neck, so :p .

I like getting tickled, but I hate when I laugh really hard, cause my voice goes up really high Cry , my friends recorded me in Florida and when I heard myself, I nearly died of embarrasement, which is very rare :tongue: .

I could tell you , but then I would have to kill you.

[Image: topsecret.jpg]

Not sure, Haven't been tickled in years. But last I reckon around my tummy.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Well I could tell you it is confidential but......it would not take long for anyone to discover where I am ticklish. Mostly my feet but anywhere on my stomach or side or under the arms. Ohh, getting squirmy just thinking about it.

Drew

Nowhere. Not ticklish at all.

Yes I'm ticklish, numerous places.

I enjoy when a boyfriend who has scruff kisses my neck, that will always make me laugh.

My last boyfriend was very ticklish, and told me I was the ONLY boyfriend he had who he would let tickle him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

ears = love my ears tickled