England - London & Birmingham
Scotland - Glasgow, Edinburgh, Prestwick, Stirling
Germany - Just about everywhere lived there for 3 years
France - Strausbourg
Netherlands - Amsterdam duh where else
Chech Republic - Prague
Kuwait - Kuwait City & several different camps
Iraq - Baghdad, Ramadi, Al Hit, Al Asad, TQ
Had a stopover in Belfast but didn't leave the airport so I don't really count that one. Best vacations were Scotland and England, just love to go there, Germany is fun place to live, France was not my favorite, Amsterdam was cool but kind of overwhelming, Prague was great, Vancouver is dirty, Toronto is a lot of fun, Kuwait sucks, Iraq sucks even more.

Since I've been back I have to add two more
Kyrgyzstan and Afghanistan.
Afghanistan is not at all a nice place, but I wouldn't mind vactioning in Kyrgyzstan its not bad nice mountains there.

Richard

Nice to see you back, Richard.... Not surprised that you didn't like either Iraq or Kuwait... You weren't really there on vacation, either.

My travel map:
Prince Albert's Travel Map - TravBuddy
I also need to visit places like Malta, Slovenia, Portugal... (next on my list???) Gibraltar, maybe

NEVER TRAVELED =[
only around nz i have been

Twazzle Wrote:No Wales!!!

NO, i missed out going on a 2 week excercise a few years back, but nope its not somewhere i been yet.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Wales isn't a country, and neither is Scotland. So that's maybe why...

I hope you are joking SOX or you need to go back to school.......

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Wales isn't a country, and neither is Scotland. So that's maybe why...

:confused: Is this a joke or?? :confused: I don't get it if it is...
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

albabonzai Wrote:NO, i missed out going on a 2 week excercise a few years back, but nope its not somewhere i been yet.

You should go!! And I shall visit Scotland. LETS SWAP LIVES FOR A WEEK :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

albabonzai Wrote:I hope you are joking SOX or you need to go back to school.......

It's NOT a country, it's a nation state. Oh and what culture do we have exactly?? ermmmm....

oh yeah, that's it.

Scotland is like the crazy aunt who lives in the attick of the UK and tries to create problems for no real reason. The sad truth. Eight of the ten most deprived areas in Europe are in Scotland, so if we could just get off of our high-horse for just a few minutes, that'd be really nice. I'm quite accustomed to arguing with wacko northerner nationalists about this, and shall stand my ground.

As for Wales, i was merely popking fun, but would assume the situation is somewhat similar...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:It's NOT a country, it's a nation state. Oh and what culture do we have exactly?? ermmmm....

oh yeah, that's it.

Scotland is like the crazy aunt who lives in the attick of the UK and tries to create problems for no real reason. The sad truth. Eight of the ten most deprived areas in Europe are in Scotland, so if we could just get off of our high-horse for just a few minutes, that'd be really nice. I'm quite accustomed to arguing with wacko northerner nationalists about this, and shall stand my ground.

As for Wales, i was merely popking fun, but would assume the situation is somewhat similar...

First thing is Never Assume as it makes an ASS of U and ME.

LOL sox your obviously not knowledgable enought on this subject to comment on it, i suggest a little research next time!

I think what you meant to say is = Scotland Is Not an Independent Nation. We are still a country Geologicaly. And just to sink your ship England, Wales and NI are all the same. We fail on 6 out of 8 of the 'Worldwide Criteria' to be an Independant Nation. However when we combine into the United Kingdom Internationaly we are classed as an Independant Nation called the UK with the capital being London.

So we are a country, what you meant to say is 'We are not An Independant Nation / Country'

There is no point trying to say this is not true as the information was clarified with the following sites:
U.S Department Of State
United Nations

(The following is not a grudge and is not a dig at the english, as you were not alive when it happened you shouldnt take offence)

Now in reply to the 'Getting of Our High Horses'

Do you have any clue of the history of this Nation?? OBVIOUSLY NOT!!

Jesus you have just made a complete fool of yourself with that comment. And im disgraced. Scotland has suffered through time at the hands of the English Kings. We have had our own problems yes, but had we been left to our own devices and had our land as we origanaly did we would be one of the most strongest Independant Countries in the world. Most of todays technology was invented by a Scotsman including the US Navy!! We may be on a high horse but that is because thousands of years of being trodden on has dampended our growth. You should be proud to be a scot. The parliment cannot grow as we are so intangled within the UK through armed forces etc. Scotland will be the first to abbolish prescription charges in the UK under the NHS. But should we not do that coz we are on a high horsse?? We have deprived areas because the Mostly English run parliment wants to look after their own areas first, thats not a scotsmans fault.

NOW TO THE BIT THAT ANGERS ME
Quote -"Oh and what culture do we have exactly?? ermmmm...."

If you cannot answer that question SOX, bow your head and leave SCOTLAND now! I would think maybe returning to school might help on that one.

Im sorry if you think i am harsh, but i am a patriot. I serve in a Scotish Regiment with pride. I wear The Tam 'o Shanter with pride. I wear tartan on my headress with pride. I wear the tartan as a kilt with pride. I salute the flag with pride. And i abide by Socts Law with pride.

(-hints to sox did i just mention some little bits of culture)

sox-and-the-city Wrote:As for Wales, i was merely popking fun, but would assume the situation is somewhat similar...

Wales is a country. Various reasons as to why.. I'm not going to go into it now because like :eek: Yeh! :biggrin: Just as long as Wales is recognised as a country - Like its mean't to :biggrin:
[/COLOR]