Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Aunty Zeon?
Has anyone heard from Aunty Zeon?
I am getting worried about him.

It's not like him to be inactive , if anyone can get in contact with him , please tell him to come home.

I miss him.

I'm a little worried myself.

He had taken a break from here once before IIRC.
But he announced his departure last time, so...:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

He's having a bit of a holiday from the site, i talk to him all the time on the phone and on webcam and he's perfectly ok. Sometimes gayspeak gets a bit annoying or boring and you need a break / life from outside it.

Sometimes when our world gets all fucked up it takes a minute to be back around our closest a lot because of that ache - we don't want to pass it on and we hate to be seen in a hole.
I'm new and don't even know him but that's what it seems like to me. I think he knows y'all are with him, he's just coping and recovering a lil...
I was thinking to be concerned too but then saw what mrk2010 said...

WaltHitman Wrote:Sometimes ... it takes a minute to be back around our closest a lot because of that ache - we don't want to pass it on and we hate to be seen in a hole...

hmmmm, keen observation. I hope Zeon isn't in a great deal of pain per se... I am very famous for spits and spurts in forums because I have a very active and busy life outside my computer...

I think if we really care about our relationships in the forum we should provide a means of touching base when there are concerns. Is that ok in the forum or a no no? Because some forums frown on that sort of stuff.

I'll have to look into the details of the profile. hmmmm chadcoxrox at gmail dot comWavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I daresay Zee will be back along with us soon...

WaltHitman Wrote:Sometimes when our world gets all fucked up it takes a minute to be back around our closest a lot because of that ache - we don't want to pass it on and we hate to be seen in a hole.
I'm new and don't even know him but that's what it seems like to me. I think he knows y'all are with him, he's just coping and recovering a lil...
I was thinking to be concerned too but then saw what mrk2010 said...

Don't be concerned lol, he just can't be arsed with gayspeak atm, there's times when I have breaks from gayspeak because I can't be arsed and I wouldn't say his life is fucked up lol far from it. People go through patches in their life where they have to sort things out. I'm sure if he wants to keep in touch with people he will if he wants. Lol he's fine don't worry we talk every day lol

You can still say we're thinking of him and sending him warm Bighug Bighug ???

Ok lol, there's really nothing to worry about :p

Hi guys,
I heard about this from Mrk... I am slowly recovering after my relationship end and just taking a week or so away from everything to get my life sorted.. I have recently discovered a debt totally £16,500 on my home and have to now try to get it sorted because i dont want to loose everything i have worked for in life... I am slowly mending my emotions after packing away my ex's stuff and will be back in the forums from monday and thats a promise... Thank you all for your concerns i just had a break because i didnt want to be a burden and felt with the shit of life it would be easier to get a grip first Smile

love you all

Aunty zeon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx