Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone from?
and what do you like doing?
what do you do for fun?

:biggrin::tongue:

I am from Kent, UK.
I like making music, volunteering, clubbing, chilling, doing spontaneous things.
You?

I'm from Scotland and in my spare time I go fishing, enjoy Vodka and Coke and night clubing with my friends and camping in the Highlands of Scotland.Confusedmile:

I'm from the U.S. Virgin Islands. I like to go shopping and travelling. I also like to just chill with friends and randomly go out with them and having fun. :-)

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Is anybody here into Wikipedia editing?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Is anybody here into Wikipedia editing?
Nope, but i'm adicted to reading it.:redface:

YES, i'm THAT sad.:tongue:

I'm From Londinium, Albion.Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm from the great state of New York in the U.S. I enjoy going on the internet, recording music, listening to music, driving my car and playing video games.

Ich bin aus Genf.... Geneva, Ginebra, Genève... ou presque.. Marsh vient des marais.... les pays bas de la terre des Angles

I'm form Dunedin, New Zealand. It's a nice place but I'm board of it.

Like ben I enjoy Vodka with juice. Tizz yummy. I know that I enjoy do getting too drunk. I'd like to get into the clubbing soon as I am now 18.

Born and raised in California... but I'll be living in Fiji for the next couple years as a volunteer.

So as you might've guessed I enjoy volunteering Wink I also like reading, meeting new people, and watching the world go by while lounging in a cafe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk