Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone from?
SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Is anybody here into Wikipedia editing?

nothing better then re-writtinh history to suit yourself ^_^

I was born and raised in Northern California and I like collecting antiques and shopping for them...also like going to the mountains and the ocean and I love meeting different people...I especially like bizarre and unusual quirky people.

I'm from Pennsylvania, USA. I'm interested in travel, learning about other cultures, dinner parties, drinking wine (and rum & coke sometimes), nature, meeting new people, and good conversations. I like reading too, but it's hard for me to find a good book, since I'm picky about what i read.

I also like video games sometimes, esp. Mario Bros. and Crash Bandicoot. Smile

I live in beautiful Pensacola Florida, USA. Well, it's beautiful until a hurricane hits (smile). I enjoy going out with friends to the various restaurants and theaters in town. I also like to take my fishing pole out once in a while (when it's not to hot outside) and see what kind of monster fish I can pull out of the ocean. I caught a Whale last week, but he got away!!! I think I need a bigger line on my fishing pole, made from Titanium (BG)....

~D5~ Wrote:nothing better then re-writtinh history to suit yourself ^_^

HAHahahahahahahahaha!!! omg ROFL! :biggrin: That is one thing I haven't tried yet. I'm still making the music stars more famous than they are. :]

I am from Romania in Arad city near the Hungarian border

I come from a land of a blue and white flag that is draped in a history of Excellence, Heroism and Honour. A land famous for views and country side that would astound even the un-astound-able. A land that is famous for some of the most important things that we take for granted today! I come from Alba my friend, or as you may know it........Scotland

I love to Hill walk / mountain climb for fun. I bike everywhere and i love to be with friends.

Orginally from Miami, FL. I moved to Springfield, MO when I was 13 with my mom.

I like reading, watching movies, just recently got really into cooking and exercising and "healthy" stuff lol, hanging out in coffee shops, surfing the interwebs, and my life aspiration is to be a Fiction Author, so writing as well. Smile

i'm from california - san francisco area (although closer to oakland - more people in the world just know where san francisco is, easier to explain lol), but right now living in iraq for a year as a contractor (not as exciting as you might think). my hobbies vary, although i do love to travel, stay active - been caught up with jiu jitsu and boxing lately, cooking, and when i get the chance, be super lazy lol

Born Here, Paha Sapa (The Black Hills):

Live here:

I like to read, write, cook, hike, go horse back riding, camping and fishing. I love all kinds of music from Opera to Blue Grass and everything in-between. Other interests include philosophy, geology, literature, GLBT History and Queer Theory,