Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go?
Hello everybody,

I have unexpected free time on my hands now and was thinking I should go somewhere for a few weeks or even up to couple of months. I live in a nordic country so I was thinking I'd like to go to a tropical / hot place. I honestly don't know what I'm looking for, so I would appreciate any suggestions. Have you rented a beach hut you loved or did you take a tour you liked? Safari maybe??

I'd like to hear your suggestions Smile

Best regards,
Nidaz

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and the Bahamas is a pretty popular place. I've never been out of the country though, I'm to poor at the moment Sad

Thank you for that suggestion, ceez, both sound nice Smile

Nadiz

Australia............we are surrounded by gorgeous beaches...........and for your safari.....take an outback safari if you dare.......it can be as mild as you wish or as rugged as you can take......

I live in Kenya. I've been here 7 months, and the sheer scale of the place just takes my breath away whenever Im travelling outside of Nairobi.
The safaris are wild, no REALLY wild! Elephants, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, antelope, cheetahs, lions. Seeing them in the wild is just awesome the first timeSmile
Oh and the weather is great (outside of Nairobi, where it rains most of the time as its so high up) And it wont cost you a fortune to stay as basics are cheap.

i want to go to the serengeti

or melbourne again . i really , really liked melbourne when i went there a few years ago ~~

Thank you for the suggestions guys.

I've been to Australia a few times (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane), but never out side populated areas. An out-back safari sounds really interesting. I definitely want to visit Australia again.

Safari in Kenya is actually something that had crossed my mind! I've always wanted to do one. I've been on a sort of a mini-safari í South Africa, but that was just a half a day and probably doesn't compare to the real thing.

I'll look into these suggestions Smile

Nadiz

I dont know if you would like it but I live in Kent and theres a decent shopping centre here (I think largest in Europe but dont quote me), canterbury catherdral. its not in a city like London or anything so may like it, is more country area kinda thing

Haha, thank you for your suggestion goldeneye, but I was aiming for more of the yellow (sun) and less of the grey Smile

Nadiz Smile

Its yellow, but anyway isent it more experence one kinda thing to see if you like it