Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go?
pellaz Wrote:gods go some place warm, not Minneapolis

I just graduated from Michigan Tech, as in Houghton, Michigan (further north than Minneapolis). Needless to say, I have no qualms with the cold, in fact I enjoy it, much more than the heat, afterall if you're cold you can always put more clothing on, but when you get too hot you can't exactly take off your skin suit.... :biggrin:

"I met up with one of my good friends from Junior High and since and he was certain to mention that I was welcome to crash at his place at any time"
have an exit plan if you are not compatible or dont like the environment

Yeah, I've got no worries with that, for one there's more people I know in the town/twin city, and for two, that shouldn't be an issue....

Well, if your pockets are well-protected, why not crash with that (those) friend(s). There are plenty of matchboxes anywhere you go.

DO IT...then you can never wonder 'What if....'
DO IT, as I'm sure you will always have a home to go back to.

What an awesome opportunity for you, go...do it

DerJack Wrote:I just graduated from Michigan Tech, as in Houghton, Michigan (further north than Minneapolis). Needless to say, I have no qualms with the cold, in fact I enjoy it, much more than the heat, afterall if you're cold you can always put more clothing on, but when you get too hot you can't exactly take off your skin suit

expand your reference; i went to school in Buffalo NY
[Image: i-hate-snow.jpg]

best of luck whichever

buy a junk motorcycle and ride around a bit:
Alaska Highway
Xcountry ( US )
SAmerica

pellaz Wrote:expand your reference; i went to school in Buffalo NY and dosnt mean i like snow
[Image: i-hate-snow.jpg]
best of luck whichever

Touche' Apparently needless to say was the wrong phrase to use. However I do love snow and winter, and cold temperatures don't bother me, hot temperatures very definitely do though.....