Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will you be..?
Since Christmas is over.. on to the next New Years Eve..? lol

Do you have plans? Party? Staying in..?

I don't know what I plan to do yet. My friend invited me to this event,
it's the one where [if you've read an old post I posted here] the guy
that I don't really want to deal with will be at.

So I'm kind of torn, I also am not really in a party mood. I just kind of
want to greet the new year just relaxing and just spend time with my
thoughts. Job hunting kind of went out the window due to the Holidays, so I
have a lot of more important things to think about..

bleh, I don't know, we'll see..

What about you guys..? :]

Every year, we are just here in the house for New Year's

but for 2014, i guess we will be staying at a hotel. Seriously the house can be really messy during New Year so its good to just spend it elsewhere. hehe

Then after New Year we will fly to Malaysia.

Awesome :]

That sounds really cool.. I haven't been back in the Philippines in so long..

I miss it a lot.

Have fun though and safe trip :]

Hospitals will be full again because of New Year-related injuries.
Only in the Philippines.. haha.

I'll be getting wasted alone at home. I have no one to spend New Year's with so I'll be drinking to not feel as pathetic.

Plus last year I went out and witnessed a shooting that ended up killing 2 people, seeing the bodies and the blood didn't faze me but I had been standing in that area only a few minutes before. Not a fun thought.

Actually I'm just gonna spend New Year's Eve with 3 close friends. No partying or whatever, we're just gonna have dinner and some champagne. It feels sort of strange when you're used to going to a party to celebrate the new year, but I like this year's plan a whole lot as well! Smile

No programs at the moment, cause I have other important things to do in this period. Probably I'll go to Trafalgar Square or around London with others million of people. LOL
Some friend are here, so I think I'll follow them. Obviously If 'someone' invites me, I would be happy... XD

New Years is nothing but another date change. The date changes EVERY night, so I never understood why people go even more psychotic over another boring date change. Its just one of the most ignorant things people do, I will never understand.

As for the rest of it.

SSDDMOI

Lol.. But thanks for the Holidays we dont have work & classes

Dinner in London, followed by fireworks down at the Millennium Wheel then clubbing at The Edge in Soho and ending in a hotel near Oxford Circus. With lots of alcohol in between :-)

ObW
X