Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will you be..?
I will be at home because I must stay in bed for next few weeks . But it is OK because my family will be here (^^*)V

bless , big hugs tiger

I have to thank Bry87 ,, ill wish you a happy new year mate on the day , I should enjoy new year I guess lol ,, no need to be a grouch

Sad and alone for the most part and ponder the meaning of life, unable to get wasted. The things I wish I had done differently, how my own life has no meaning and will most likely go nowhere faster than it has already, dream about what might have been and how it will never be anything…

Jovial Wrote:Sad and alone for the most part and ponder the meaning of life, unable to get wasted. The things I wish I had done differently, how my own life has no meaning and will most likely go nowhere faster than it has already, dream about what might have been and how it will never be anything…

thats the spirit ....go with that !!!! but you said for the most part ! ,,so you do have connections with people ,, break the mould and just go for it maybe ?? don't care if im wrong,, just a thought

i will probably be in vegas and stay at my aunt's house. hopefully, we just stay inside cuz there's too many crazies out on the streets, esp on nye

when is New Years Day this year?

matty7 Wrote:News years is my least fave holiday of the year, for 1 night a year people wishing you all the best for the coming year, its just fake and they just say it cos they are usually drunk and don't bother about you after that !!! plus I don't really like waking up in January, its usually wet and cold and nothing for me to look forward to until the summer festivals.....wow I sound a miserable sod,,, christmas was amazing though

That's just the great British winter for ya I guess...