Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bachelor is Right for You????
Okay Downton Abbey afficianados.....

Take the quiz and find out......I tell you shortly which one is mine.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/quiz...t-for-you/

[Image: mast-da-s4-quiz-bachelors-hires-scale-800x600.jpg]

Hey RB...can you check the link? I tried C&P too but I can't find it

Try it now.....missed a character in the copy and paste.

Got it...TY

OK...here is mine

[Image: mast-da-s4-bachelors-result-branson-scale-680x400.jpg]

Tom Branson

Buckle up your seatbelt, because your soulmate is Tom Branson. You go weak in the knees for a man who works with his hands, thinks with his own mind, and leads with his heart. His occasional impulsive and unfortunate decisions may require a tad more patience and understanding than you'd like, but by his side, you're guaranteed true love and a life dedicated to social justice…and you.

I won Viscount Tony Gillingham (Tom Cullen)

[Image: tom+cullen+shirtless.jpg]

Charles Blake.....

[Image: article-2488082-1BCBEE02000005DC-545_306x423.jpg]

(Julian Ovenden)

Be prepared to descend from your pedestal and get dirty, because your soulmate is Blake. Initially, you crossed swords whenever you met. But it wasn't the clash of said swords that generated sparks – it was the revelation that you both care deeply about the same things after all. Neither of you is too proud to admit that you misjudged one another. Now, with his dedication, your passion, and a common goal, you're free to move forward together. And by the formidable side of this by-the-books mover and shaker, the future looks very bright indeed.

Tongue

[Image: hLsJHV0-630x853.jpg]

I got this guy.

[Image: Bachelor%20Juan%20Pablo.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

I must have clicked something wrong.

Lex

Charles Blake.

Now just who are these people anyway?
I bid NO Trump!

[Image: mast-da-s4-bachelors-result-gillingham-s...80x400.jpg]

Tony Gillingham

Your soulmate is both gentle and a gentleman: Gillingham. He'll hold your hand, hold the door, and hold your eyes locked in an amorous gaze. A true romantic, he's as much in love with love as he's in love with you. In fact, he may not even know you very well! But you come from similar backgrounds and you look so good together, and then there's that amorous gaze…You may have taken your time to choose him as your soulmate, but once chosen, he'll be a consistent, loyal presence right by your side, forever.