Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Country?
I got Iceland

Quote:You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

FRANCE
[Image: f39410e7-c3f0-41e9-9033-3effe0551b52.jpg]
You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I got France, Dimmit! I was hoping to get one of my ancestral countries:biggrin:

I got India...

Bangcock,
No wait, That's not a country,
O.K.
Greenland, because of how green and pleasant it is.Elkgrin

I got France
You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Dubai, which is pretty amazing because that is where I grew up and I often fantasize about returning!

New Zealand, maybe some day I get there.

hmmmm bet most of you might agree with mine lol!

I'm India.

Brazil. Wouldn't be a bad place for me since I despise cold weather.