Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Dwarf Are You??
Which of Snow White's Dwarfs Are You?

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/which-o...s-are-you/

[Image: Snow-White-and-the-Seven-Dwarfs-classic-...24-768.jpg]

It's a tie!

[Image: sticker,375x360.png]
You are part Grumpy. Some days you wake up grumpy, and other days you wake up......well, more grumpy! You are definitely not a morning person, so those who sit across from you at the breakfast table had better be warned. But, as the day goes on, your grumpiness starts to fade and you might even crack a sarcastic joke or two!

[Image: Happy.jpg]
You are part Happy. Perkiness is your middle name! You are so positive that your skin actually glows with a natural sunshine. Your laughter sets off a chain reaction of happiness and your friends love to be part of your life. A smile from you is genuine and can brighten even the dullest days.

I can see how you got yours... You're usually a funny and happy person, but when you're angry, it's like, "Woah, let's take a step back.". Not that it's a bad thing, wish I was a bit more like that actually :tongue:

I thought I would get Happy, I got this:

"You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!"

And once I get into personality quizzes I'm always hooked on doing a few of them. I might do a few more random quizzes before bed.

Woollyhats Wrote:I can see how you got yours... You're usually a funny and happy person, but when you're angry, it's like, "Woah, let's take a step back.". Not that it's a bad thing, wish I was a bit more like that actually :tongue:

I thought I would get Happy, I got this:

"You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!"

And once I get into personality quizzes I'm always hooked on doing a few of them. I might do a few more random quizzes before bed.

I can see you as Doc.

[Image: Doc-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-6512567-300-240.jpg]

I have multiple personality disorder bewteen Happy and Doc..

I think it was the wedding dress question..

I knew I should've just send her to hell and wear my own fabulous dress...oh well

It tells me im bashful

[Image: 7e8yru9y.jpg]

[Image: Doc.jpg]

You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Quote:It's a tie!

You are part Bashful. You tend to be shy and be a listener rather than a talker. You fall in love easily and when you see the object of your affection your heart beats faster and you get so nervous- but don't worry because all that bashfulness actually makes you more enduring! Your gentle heart is adored by all!

You are part Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!
Well, at least I didn't get Dopey.

Which of Snow White's Dwarfs Are You?

It's a tie!

You are part Happy. Perkiness is your middle name! You are so positive that your skin actually glows with a natural sunshine. Your laughter sets off a chain reaction of happiness and your friends love to be part of your life. A smile from you is genuine and can brighten even the dullest days.

You are part Bashful. You tend to be shy and be a listener rather than a talker. You fall in love easily and when you see the object of your affection your heart beats faster and you get so nervous- but don't worry because all that bashfulness actually makes you more enduring! Your gentle heart is adored by all!

Quote:makes you more enduring
Quote:more enduring
Quote:enduring

This is not very endearing, dear.

And my middle name is Sex Nugget. Get it right.

I got happy Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]