Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Misfits power would you have?
You dont have to watch misfits to answer this but which would you choose and why?

I would choose invisibility because im nosey :tongue:

I don't know anything about the misfits but thanks for the smile I got when I read the choices! :biggrin:

I am going to have to choose intense sexual arousal...I like sex and I like to experience intense arousal:biggrin:

Are you kidding Invisibility all the way. Out of all the powers Invisibility is by far the most useful in everyday situations as well as combat situations.

telepathy cause i think A LOT

East Wrote:I am going to have to choose intense sexual arousal...I like sex and I like to experience intense arousal:biggrin:

No what i mean is if you had the power, whoever you touched would become sexually aroused. No matter who they are. So you could see someone you liked touch them and they would intensly come on to you lol.:biggrin:

matthew91 Wrote:No what i mean is if you had the power, whoever you touched would become sexually aroused. No matter who they are. So you could see someone you liked touch them and they would intensly come on to you lol.:biggrin:

LOL...OK...I get it now....can I change?:biggrin: I like the mutual chemistry/attraction aspect of sexuality too much so I would not be turned on thinking I tricked anyone. :biggrin:

I would have to go with invisibility...as I think most of humanity will soon enough be destroyed due to images (images being what appears to be versus what is)... it would be interesting to see if it could be saved with a lack of images....hmmmmm Cool

I think Curtis' power brings with it too much responsibility, although had it been just an ability to travel through time I may have been tempted (I would just love to take an mp3 player of today's music back to Mozart and Purcell and see what they make of it - as well as make sure I see Jimi Hendrix's performance at the Isle of Wight in 1970 instead of being unconscious with heat exhaustion and missing it). I might have gone for immortality, but Nathan makes me cringe every time he opens his foul, unstoppable mouth. I would not be able to cope with Alisha's power (I have enough of a challenge keeping up with PA as it is!). Invisibility might be handy, but I rather like future Simon's free running skills. The most useful one for me, I think, would be Ollie's ability to teleport, as long as I could move more than a few feet at a time and not leave my shoes behind!

I would take crazy virgin girl's power and come up with a catchphrase that would make people dance until they passed out from exhaustion, or something of that nature.

i chose can turn back time... i can easily correct mistakes, this way.....

def turn back time, soo many opportunities to get things right, haha