Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Sports do you play or watch?
Played soccer and tennis in high school.

Play: basketball, run and cycle.

Watch: American football (college and NFL)

Basketball, Hockey and sometimes UFC/Boxing

I used to play Table Tennis and Boys' Netball. I always lost every single game, especially with Table Tennis.

Then I did fencing but they kicked me out for being too poor at it so I didn't go back (nor did I pay for the second term of training Tongue)

that's it really.

Once I played Soccer in intermediate school because there were literally not enough boys in the school to form a soccer team without my contribution. We had like 12 people overall in that year.

Once I played Volleyball which was fun but that was also when i started having pains in my wrists.

I enjoy playing sports occasionally, I'm just absolutely shit at whichever one I do

I played soccer back in high school and I'm trying to get back into it now with a local adult league. I don't really watch soccer though. In fact, I don't watch any sports. If a sport interests me and I watch it, I just get frustrated that I'm not playing.

Football (soccer) all the way. Was even thinking as using that as a a genre to post more in the stud of the day.

I have loved watching Formula One since i was a child and still watch it every weekend that it is on Smile

Lilitu Wrote:I used to play Table Tennis and Boys' Netball. I always lost every single game, especially with Table Tennis.

Then I did fencing but they kicked me out for being too poor at it so I didn't go back (nor did I pay for the second term of training Tongue)

that's it really.

Once I played Soccer in intermediate school because there were literally not enough boys in the school to form a soccer team without my contribution. We had like 12 people overall in that year.

Once I played Volleyball which was fun but that was also when i started having pains in my wrists.

I enjoy playing sports occasionally, I'm just absolutely shit at whichever one I do

You're just a little ole mess, aren't you sweetie!!??

Bighug

TomStatic Wrote:I have loved watching Formula One since i was a child and still watch it every weekend that it is on Smile

Holy crap!!!
I just noticed that bird in your photo!!!!

Is that a hawk, falcon, or ???

DAMN! That's one big ass bird!!!

I used to play Rounders with my cousins when we were younger. We also used to have our own little sports days in our grandparents back garden. We had should good times when we were young. Smile
An eye for an eye

Don't really watch sports. I would like to play then watch.
I'll have a go at any sport, I mainly do swimming and running. My poor eye sight doesn't put me at disadvantage in those two. Use to play soccer but got bored and wasn't terrible but wasn't brilliant.