Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who???????????????
OMG ... Matt Smith.

... but without Russell T.

:eek:

He's got the look for the doctor, I'll be interested to see it. There seems to be a lot of concern about his age but I'd rather have a young doctor than a 50/60 year old man. That said I'd rather just have david tennant, in my bed!!

I saw party animals and thought he did a reasonable job with a poor script so with a good script hopefully he'll deliver. Don't remember much of him in Secret Diary but then I'm usually too busy looking at Billie to notice much else!

As for the absence of Russel T, a fresh perspective could work, only time will tell

High hopes from me

(P.S. on a side-note how crap is Richard Hammonds new show on BBC1 now??)

Isn't he supposed to be the youngest Doctor ever ???

Oh and Mike is roaring with laughter in the front room Penny, I popped my head round the door and kinda agree with you, but i laughed at the guy who screamed his way round lloll

Literally Confusedmile:

Born 28 October 1982, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, UK

As a teenager he was a talented footballer and considered turning professional, but had to give it up, following a back injury, and turned to acting instead.
Former member of the National Youth Theatre.
Attended Northampton school for boys.
Studied Drama and Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia

Thank you, IMDB (except they list him as attending Norwich University and there is no such institution).

Matt who????

What does he look like? Cute?

Witty? Funny? A roar?

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | New Doctor actor is youngest ever

I don't think he's bad looking, good look for the doctor. I like the fact they've gone for a relative unknown so the character should be fresh. FOr example had they picked James Nesbitt I think the character would have had strong elements of his Jekyll character in it.

He seemed nervous when interviwed about it but i think i would be!!!!

The End of Doctor Who then???

Cry

sweetlad86 Wrote:The End of Doctor Who then???Cry
Well, after Matt Smith there should be at least two more regenerations, unless I've missed the bit where he can now regenerate indefinitely.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=30]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Am I to young to know about this? I thought the Dr could regenerate pretty much forever, do educate me......

It would take a Whovian to be able to answer the question definitively, but I'm sure there was one story in my youth where it appeared he would regenerate thirteen times ... maybe it was just a bad dream?