Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who remembers this?
I actually remember the song. First heard when I was still in kindergarten in the 80s.

My dad purchased us a computer. I think it was IBM brand.

The song was a soundtrack to a computer game. It was a game of a truck digging for gold - sort of like Pacman. It was our favorite computer game when we were kids.

NativeSon Wrote:Catchy.

I love 90s dance music.
Lol, this was seventies dance music, then maybe it was remastered in the 1990s, lots of good songs were, sometimes not so effectively as the originals. But there you go. For instance Gloria Gaynor's hits were remastered adding far too much boom boom percussion to keep that original drive from her earlier endeavours.

himself Wrote:1971. Apparently, the original's from 1969, but not as 'dancey'

Apparently, Crazy Frog did this in 2005 (I don't remember that, though).
I didn't know this version. So thanks for posting it. [MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION]

I can assure you that the original version from 1969 was quite the danceable tune.

Popcorn was always a favourite song of mine as a child, i now have so many different remixes of it too

East Wrote:LOL...of course I remember..I have it on vinyl...he original....and the version below...

....but I liked Gay Diva Pattie Brook's version of Popcorn from the late 70s the best...

...so tell me...this is a three song collage PA...do you remember the other two?

Black is black, of course, popcorn, of course, not sure what the third one was, [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]?