Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the fÚck puts a bloody tampon into a tumble dryer!?!?
Zet Wrote:WHO THE FÚCK PUTS A BLOODY TAMPON INTO A TUMBLE DRYER????
WHO THE HELL DOES SUCH A THING!!!???

I was just washing my chef whites for work, and so carelessly without looking did I put my laundry into the tumble dryer without looking. When it was done I noticed it was PINK and it annoyed me a lot, if it was a regular T-shirt I wouldn't care but it was my work uniform! So I inspected to see what might've caused this, and suddenly I hear something dropping on the floor, a pink pluffed up tampon! Oh god who does such a thing! I can't wear chef whites drenched in period blood! Freaking repulsive! We need to wash them in 95'c to sterilize them, and now I have to rewash them. Rant rant rant! Morons!!

(I currently live in an appartment complexion with a shared laundry room)

Oh myyy god ! Biglaugh

Now I think about taking clothes for 6 months to avoid to wash my laundry in Sweden :biggrin:

Sounds like it could be a prank.
Let's hope not though...

Why do I have a feeling this thread will turn into another "eww women" posting...

SilverFrost Wrote:Why do I have a feeling this thread will turn into another "eww women" posting...

No, Frosty, not like that at all,

but I have to admit, SOME (please note the SOME) women are as nasty as men are usually described to be...

I have had the disgrace to meet a couple..

Woollyhats Wrote:If you had to clean women's washrooms like me you would not be surprised by the disgustingness that women are capable of. I once cleaned the word "period" off the wall, which had been written in blood. The men's washroom by comparison has a dirty toilet seat every time, while the women's has a special surprise about half the time. Do not underestimate how disgusting women can be.

Maybe this could be a solution:

According to a news report, a certain private Catholic school was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.

That was fine provided it was of a natural or neutral skin tone, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them; and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally, the principal, Sister Mary, decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian, who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, Sister Mary asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers...... And then there are educators!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

southbiochem Wrote:No, Frosty, not like that at all,

but I have to admit, SOME (please note the SOME) women are as nasty as men are usually described to be...

I have had the disgrace to meet a couple..

That one I wont deny at all, there is no doubt women can be equally and more disgusting as men. I was just expressing my doubts about where this thread may go.

LONDONER Wrote:Maybe this could be a solution:

According to a news report, a certain private Catholic school was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.

That was fine provided it was of a natural or neutral skin tone, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them; and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally, the principal, Sister Mary, decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian, who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, Sister Mary asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers...... And then there are educators!

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

SilverFrost Wrote:That one I wont deny at all, there is no doubt women can be equally and more disgusting as men. I was just expressing my doubts about where this thread may go.

I must have missed those specific threads! It is rare I see any female related threads on here.

From the women I have talked too, they are 50/50. They are either totally gross and disgusting in the restroom or they clean up after themselves.

I've heard excuses from both sides, ranging from "I couldn't live with myself if I left anything like that for someone else to clean up" to "Aint MY problem, I dont have to clean it"!

Zet Wrote:WHO THE FÚCK PUTS A BLOODY TAMPON INTO A TUMBLE DRYER????
WHO THE HELL DOES SUCH A THING!!!???

I was just washing my chef whites for work, and so carelessly without looking did I put my laundry into the tumble dryer without looking. When it was done I noticed it was PINK and it annoyed me a lot, if it was a regular T-shirt I wouldn't care but it was my work uniform! So I inspected to see what might've caused this, and suddenly I hear something dropping on the floor, a pink pluffed up tampon! Oh god who does such a thing! I can't wear chef whites drenched in period blood! Freaking repulsive! We need to wash them in 95'c to sterilize them, and now I have to rewash them. Rant rant rant! Morons!!

(I currently live in an appartment complexion with a shared laundry room)

RoflRoflRoflRoflmaoRoflRoflRofl

Sorry dude, but I see the funny side...

For all the rest, good hygene's got zip to do with gender, or sexual orentation, I'ts got to do with attitude.

I once went into a shack in a black squatter camp on the outskirts of Belfour (here in SA).

It was meticulicly clean...

I, on the other hand am a typical alpha-male...:eek:
I pray for the day my daughter-in-law get's in here...Biglaugh...Wavey...Confusedmile:

Duckkie

In my experience as a cleaner of toilets the "gents" was always the worst, one time someone had shat on the floor. But its definetly suprising how some girls really dont care either yet most men are not bothered by this…suprisingly! lol

Although i think genersis may be on to something.…

The tampon was the only other thing in the machine...
I agree that wouldnt turn all your clothes pink, it would more likely make dark spots…
So maybe the tampon was soaked in red dye…