Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the hell is Kirk Cameron
well i will give u my opinion.... It is a 4 letter word beginning with the same letter as the end.,.

TWAT

Yet another plasticwood attention whore.

He's an extreme fundie. Family Guy made fun of him in one episode.

I imagine CNN gave him air time because they knew it would draw in viewers.

OTOH, maybe they think it's real news. Even as cynical as I am toward CNN I was still shocked when they thought "Buffy is a lesbian" (the entire thing is stupid and I don't feel like breaking it down) was headline material at the time.

GIVE ME CROCODUCK!! :biggrin:

Seriously Lol
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Fun fact: Kirk Cameron is a Libra, which is just another thing for him to suck at.

He is a nobody, he has been off the radar for years because he is a nobody. I wonder if his younger sister from 'Full House' spews the same shit as her big brother

The crazy thing is that I had a crush on him when I was growing up and would watch Growing Pains and I just though that he was so hot and it was hard explaining to my friends that were girls why I wanted to read there teen beat magazines and saw him on the cover. Then when he started to talk shit about us and all his non sense my views completely changed about him and now there is no attraction.

Its crazy how when people talk shit you can lose all attractions to them. Now I just hope Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum doesn't start talking shit, lol

Oh Good Lord....is that little stain back in the public eye?

Makes me wonder if he was rejected by some hot guy way back when and this is just his petty little revenge against all gays now :biggrin:

I think my brain just melted:mad:

Watermark Wrote:I think my brain just melted:mad:

Religious hate speech tends to do that.

Doctor wintermoon prescribes a healthy dose of Diablo 3 and GLBt pride and hot guys in excessive amounts. That'll learn 'em a thing or seven :tongue: