Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who won last night, Trump or Clinton?
I have to agree with what Emiliano said, the first few minutes Trump was doing well. He made strong arguments for trade, as about really the only positive thing I could see, and hit Clinton on her support for TPP and NAFTA. She had many attacks on him, surprisingly more personal than what Trump said about her, but she came across as much more composed and presidential. I like, well not like rather regret to say, there were no winners last night, America has lost.

Trump took the first half, Hillary the second. I think it went pretty evenly in the battle that was the debate in fact even edged out Hillary's favor slightly say 55 to 45, I think Trump took a step closer to wining the war however.

I say this because he held his own on his first presidential debate. IE Clinton has years of experience doing this kinda stuff and merely held her ground overall. She should have crushed him with her experience she was even getting help from the the guy asking questions who was arguing with Trump. In theory Trump had the cards stacked against him and didn't get destroyed, the next will be easier for him.

I further say this because Trump pulled few blows IE NAFTA was about all he really pulled out of his bag only glancing the email server scandal. Hillary used up most of the arsenal IE Trumps tax returns *the big one*, Trumps temper which he kinda pulled against his self and Trumps past comments/remarks on some women and some of his business practices/past taxes.

Now if Trump improves his debating skills going into the second debate and starts to hammer Hillary on her email server, the destruction of evidence, having her staff destroy drives with hammers/pleading the fifth, Benghazi deal hitting further on the Trans-Pacific Trade deal etc etc etc I think he can paint her a criminal. All Clinton can do is try and keep hitting with minority stuff, where she only has access to public records on Trump the business man he has many years of public record on Hillary the [insert government position here]

I think that there are enough people who despise the fact that gay marriage is legal, I believe there are a lot of people who would be ready to accept fascism in this country.

rednecks hate fags, let's face it. I live in Kentucky. I see it every day.

many people who have the means are preparing to leave the United States, if he wins he will tell Congress and the Supreme Court "You're Fired." and declare himself dictator for life. That will be the end of democracy.

I have considered Mexico although things are not really any more stable there. Donald Trump is a Fascist. And he's going to win.

anyone who disagrees with him, his minions are watching this forum.

people had best sit the hell down and shut up if they know that's good for them and don't want to be rounded up to reeducation camps.

sit down and shut up and do what you're told.

Hillary earned my vote if there was ever a question, lol.

strider65 Wrote:anyone who disagrees with him, his minions are watching this forum.

people had best sit the hell down and shut up if they know that's good for them and don't want to be rounded up to reeducation camps.

sit down and shut up and do what you're told.

assuming someone could obtain your ip address they could only get a generalized location. They would need to request information from your isp to get an exact one. That would take a court order. Im more afraid of government sponsored things of this nature. Just look up stellar wind, prism, thinthread, the government even cut into google lines to pull data from their servers as the data was only encrypted en route opposed to on the server. You have more reasonable fears than some redneck bible thumper tracking your online movements, someone soo ignorant probably barely can turn their pc on. ALSO this stuff isnt tinfoil hat stuff, its been admitted by Obama, things put into play under bush after 9/11 which is why our last two presidents should have been arrested. Bush for getting the ball rolling with things like the above and others like the PATRIOT act and Obama for furthering bushes agenda and lieing until Snowden spilled the beans.

If however you are still worried, look up a proxy server list, pick one in a country that is unfriendly to usa so even a court order is no good then layer it into another from a different country. Or use a program like anchor free or something.

SilverBullet Wrote:assuming someone could obtain your ip address they could only get a generalized location. They would need to request information from your isp to get an exact one. That would take a court order. Im more afraid of government sponsored things of this nature. Just look up stellar wind, prism, thinthread, the government even cut into google lines to pull data from their servers as the data was only encrypted en route opposed to on the server. You have more reasonable fears than some redneck bible thumper tracking your online movements, someone soo ignorant probably barely can turn their pc on. ALSO this stuff isnt tinfoil hat stuff, its been admitted by Obama, things put into play under bush after 9/11 which is why our last two presidents should have been arrested. Bush for getting the ball rolling with things like the above and others like the PATRIOT act and Obama for furthering bushes agenda and lieing until Snowden spilled the beans.

If however you are still worried, look up a proxy server list, pick one in a country that is unfriendly to usa so even a court order is no good then layer it into another from a different country. Or use a program like anchor free or something.

Oh IP addresses can be handy but I can just search around on google, most people leave enough breadcrumbs to find out who they actually are... I've kind of made a no no myself too so been working to back track as I don't want any of my usernames in the public to be tied to a real name... Social engineering is pretty effective as well. I mean it isn't hard to make it look like I'm calling from an 800 number about a credit card...NOT trying to give people ideas, but that's how people get "hacked." It isn't always a security hole in a OS or open port, the exploit is often themselves. Not that you don't already know that Tongue

At any rate, as illogical as it sounds that people want gays dead, they're out there. If we elect homophobes then we might see a huge reversal in gay rights...or rights in general. I mean if you look at all the laws passed, none of them favor the public. They're chipping away at privacy in the name of security. I will say that you have to know what is going on to be secure but the level in which they are doing it is pretty intrusive and exposing people who are otherwise innocent.

The problem is well, we know Trump isn't for gay rights, no matter what he says, look at the company he keeps.

Clinton has been on both sides of the fence... Bernie was whistling to the same tune and well he's dropped out of the race. So the best best is probably Clinton at least when it comes to gay rights and social equality. I don't either will do anything positive for the economy, I think the US has gone too far away to get manufacturing jobs back... I mean nothing like it was 50 years ago anyway. Not saying there aren't and won't be. One thing is for sure is that we need to fix the education system in the US if we're going to be successful at anything.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The Johnson has my vote!

Im can tell you who LOST the debate: America. The American People lost the debate.
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:Im can tell you who LOST the debate: America. The American People lost the debate.
~Beaux

Yeah well this country has been duped into voting for particular politicians for some time now.. this is just the sloppiest work they have done yet... Why? Well they're getting away with it. "They" being the "establishment" who are the "privileged" people with the wealth and power running the country and probably most of the world.. Might be a crazy conspiracy theorist but I feel that most of what we see is mostly staged.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!