Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you like to meet IRL ?
Hokay, so ... following on from my previous thread, is there anybody in particular from GS that you'd like to meet IRL ?

I've already met WLM, and next up looks like it's going to be Baby Smurlos Bighug, but additionally I'd like to meet Dan1089 if it were convenient, and Twazzle to boot ...

... oh, and Spotysocks Confusedmile:.

Your answers are NOT to be taken as a knockback to anybody you don't mention - truth be told I'd be happy enough meeting most people, but these are just some of you that I've thought about and think it would be cool to meet up sometime (of course I DON'T FLY) Wink.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Malcs, WLM & Shadow are ones that come directly to the front of my mind :biggrin: Followed by Dan coz he's great and Wilem coz he's cwuuuuuute!!

Already met Shadow (obviously ConfusedmileSmile

Next in line for me would be Smurlos and Twazzle.

These are the 3 guys that I've grown closest to from this forum.

Anybody who promised to molest me, really Cool

If that prayer goes unanswered, then any and all of you :biggrin:

Simple.

Dan

x

Shadow Wrote:(of course I DON'T FLY) Wink.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Laugh awwww there really is nothing to fear... I'm a born flyer :biggrin: Now where did I misplace my wings?

Gay Wrote:Anybody who promised to molest me, really Cool

If that prayer goes unanswered, then any and all of you :biggrin:

Simple.

Dan

x

Awwwww bless ya Bighug xx.

Smurlos Wrote:Laugh awwww there really is nothing to fear... I'm a born flyer :biggrin: Now where did I misplace my wings?

Haha, nice one !! It's cool 'coz you're going to show me how brave you are by coming to seeeeeeeeeee me sometime, so I can bottle my cowardice for another day :redface: *sniff*.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'd like to have brunch with Princealbert,Frank and Derek at Waterfront,I know they'd love it there.Then go clubbing with spotysocks,he's crazy!

Im sure there would be so many cool people to meet from this forum, but I would prob say:

PA, Mr Smurlos and shadow they all so sweet.

Oh yeah !! I'd love to meet you too babe - you're looooovely :biggrin: xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'd be happy to meet anyone in real life ... probably ... but I tend to be a bit of a hermit, unless I'm working or with Albert. I love the way he is so sociable and can usually hold a conversation with people in whatever their native tongue happens to be Wink I can provide smiling and nodding.

Thanks for the invitation to the Waterfront, Dan. It sounds lovely, although looking at some of the menus, I'd have to look carefully for a restaurant. The crocodile being served at the Ikhaya doesn't really appeal, so what would you suggest for two teetotal vegetarians?