Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Ricky Rebel Supports Trump
I can't believe how some people are reacting to his YMCA parody song.

I can't believe that we as a country are making parody songs for a presidential campaign...

Before this, didn't know there was such a thing going on.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

OK, which is creepier...

The allowing of political parody is one of the great things about this country...

I actually remember this one...

(09-18-2020, 08:47 PM)kindy64 Wrote: OK, which is creepier...

I don't think either is appropriate. To be fair, I am less bothered by the kids singing about Obama than a parody of YMCA.

Parody is fine for the most part, but the "worshiping" crap as if the president can do no wrong is just stupid if not dangerous in some cases.

As far as presidential parodies go this is probably best one in recent times. For the record I did vote for Hillary.

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Fun is fun and humor can gat us through some dodgy times, but I am struck by the seriousness of this election, especiall since the death of Mrs. Justice Ginsburg.

Her passing is a stark reminder of the fight that LGBTQ folks are still fighting.

PLEASE make your vote count
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 1 member Likes LJay's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(09-20-2020, 08:50 PM)LJay Wrote: Fun is fun and humor can gat us through some dodgy times, but I am struck by the seriousness of this election, especiall since the death of Mrs. Justice Ginsburg. 

Her passing is a stark reminder of the fight that LGBTQ folks are still fighting.

PLEASE make your vote count

That is all true. However, I can tell you that the GOP is spineless and will try if not succeed at appointing a SC justice to take Ginsburg's place. I also know that being Trump, don't be surprised it could be the My Pillow Guy, I wish that were a joke. I don't know why anyone at this point would support Trump or put much stock in YouTube channels with 130 subscribers. Unfortunately seems most of Trump's base has been indoctrinated by Fox New, The Blaze, Rush Limbaugh, some talking head with "Patriot" in the name, Mark Levin, Jordan Peterson and so on for the last 20 years.

On the side of humor, have you ever noticed that the people who put a big Trump flag or the thin blue line bullshit on thier truck, it's always someone with some beat up pos truck, where it's obvious this guy makes $8 an hour and probably dropped out of high school? It's always some type of person, you probably get the idea. Just as it is always some type of person who puts a Trump/Pence sign up in their yard and not just a small sign, I mean something about as large as a billboard. I see a lot of that around here. The right wing talks about violence from BLM protests. I witnessed more violence and hate coming from the right here locally, it's crazy. I do feel like another 4 years of this, we might as well be speaking German.
Check out my stuff!

German? Please explain.
I bid NO Trump!

(09-22-2020, 06:29 AM)LJay Wrote: German?  Please explain.

Jawohl, mein Führer!
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Oh, yeah. Forgot that part.

Danke.
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 1 member Likes LJay's post:
  • Bhp91126