Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Taylor Lautner is no longer Hollywood material
In other wordss, you can't make a living on your body alone. You need some actual talent.

PS: Has a short clip of Lautner taking his shirt off.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I saw something about this the other day and even tho I love Jacob and I'm team Werewolf;

He and Kristen Stewart (Bella), are pretty bad actors, emotionally speaking and pretty much got by on looks and in Kristen's case;

Using her vagina as a magical carpet ride into more roles, which she still sucked in, like in the Snow White and the Huntsman.

[Image: efbc9f2e666c4aa6b7fb78e80c60c138.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I thought his acting was decent in "Abduction"....? I haven't seen his "Tracers" movie from 2015.

..........Yawn.............
I bid NO Trump!

I've never watched any of his films, but he looks nice, although he does remind me of Taz.

he doesn't even have the looks as far as i'm concerned. that face is so ugly. i never understood why anybody liked that guy.

good riddance for the film industry, i say.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:he doesn't even have the looks as far as i'm concerned. that face is so ugly. i never understood why anybody liked that guy.

Really?

I think it's cause he's a White guy but doesn't have that "stereotypical White guy" appearance :

I.e Straight Nose, Pale Skin, Stocky body;

He kinda has that "Mediterranean" look about him, perhaps why he was cast as a Native Indian in Twilight;

But I'm used to rounder, or flater noses that dip and round and the end, sorta like mine, so I could be biased; but he's my type for a White guy.

I typically don't like guys too much lighter than myself and I'm fairly light for not being Caucasian Sheep

He has that "???" Mystique about him, which is what I think attracts people.

I'm often mistaken for Italian/Latino, even when not speaking Spanish or people assume I'm from somewhere in the South of Africa.

It's that look of ambiguity that people like Taylor for. Heck, even I like it lol

But he sux at acting. Sheep

meridannight Wrote:he doesn't even have the looks as far as i'm concerned. that face is so ugly. i never understood why anybody liked that guy.

Well, he's better looking in a slightly exotic way, than Robert Pattinson who is in my opinion, rather ugly.

Sylph Wrote:Really?

I think it's cause he's a White guy but doesn't have that "stereotypical White guy" appearance :

I'm almost sure that I read somewhere that hi is in fact half Native American but I can't find any reference to it now and his Wikipedia entry doesn't give any clues.