Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do some people just change??
What I mean is that I have a few what I thought were friends just decided not to talk to me and even just pretending when you have planed all week to meet them in a coffee shop then they don't turn up and then say they were waiting for you out side the shop for you, and I think bad and I was waiting sat by the front window so that I can't miss them, but they never turn but give a load of shit about waiting out side lol!

Then today I go round to see another so say friend and they just pretended to be ill from eating some thing bad, but when you walk past their front window and they were set there watching tv but their parter said they while in bed really ill!

These are the so say friends that I have help out loads and when I ask them for help they make out that they have do some thing else then they say they will help me later but never do!

At the moment most my so say friends are doing that with me!

No reply by any one then??

When thats what I mean lmao!

Remybussi

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

People suck Roflmao.

Dont let it get to you cool dude.

Well I do have some real mates here and there then lol!

Thanks Cardy Remybussi