Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why fellatio?
I think we all like to do it. Can anyone figure out why it is so appealing to gay guys? I mean, well, it really isn't comfortable to deepthroat a guy; so why is it so desirable? I've asked myself this more than once.

Well, can you think of anything that epitomizes masculinity more than an erect cock? So, a guy who is attracted to guys is drawn like a magnet to play with it. What could be more natural than licking a cock starting a the taint and moving upwards. What's not appealing about sucking a cock?

I don't know... Some people like deep throating, some don't. There are guys who don't even have sex for that matter. Everyone is into different things, do what you enjoy doing, don't do things you don't enjoy doing.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

If both participants get pleasure from it, why not? As for the sucker as opposed to the suckee, it might be a throwback from breasts feeding.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Actually, from what I understand, Gideon never enjoyed giving fellatio prior to being with me. It was just never "his thing", from what I understand.

I, also, find giving fellatio to be pretty far down on my list in most cases. I did it, and became damned good at it. And, with Gid, I enjoy it a good deal more than I have in the past. But, I think until I was with Gid, the only real enjoyment I got from it was in the honing of a skill, yeah?

I don't think it's anything you can rationalize. We love male bodies, thus we love to do things to their bodies, penis and the rest. Penis holding the ultimate sexual potential of a male is just something another man will naturally be drawn to.

I can't rationalize it, although I acknowledge that I love its shape, its weight in my hand and mouth, texture, warmth, softness and hardness, all of it. And I love to make a man feel good. It's an urge to have it in my mouth and to be connected to another man that way. It's something that comes naturally, on its own.

I'm sure there are gay men who are not so much into the penis or sucking it (I know at least one, [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

LONDONER Wrote:As for the sucker as opposed to the suckee, it might be a throwback from breasts feeding.

For the record, I never did that!! I was a newborn baby and I pushed those disgusting things away from me! All my conscious childhood I got told stories how my mom had it more difficult with me because I wouldn't take her breast. Never had them in my mouth. The only way I would feed was from the bottle.

I like to think that I knew what I wanted already when I was barely a minute or an hour old (or so). I'm very proud of that, in retrospect. It's just like me, to even subconsciously manifest the physical reality ingrained in me at the deepest. (And there are other things from my early childhood, which go a way to show that such a theory is not so far fetched as it seems at first glance, but I won't get into that here, too much off topic).

And now I love to suck cock. Can't get enough of it. Makes all the sense to me, actually.

(P.S. As for your theory, [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], if you just want to phrase it in terms of feeding behavior as a baby, I might agree with you. Because, whether you're getting it from the bottle or your mom's you-know-what (disgusting), you're having something in your mouth and you're sucking it. That's where the stress lies, the act itself, not on what it is you're sucking. But you get nutrients and energy from such an act, and it will probably stay with you for life subconsciously. So that much I agree, it might have something to do with that).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Because bratwurst ain't cheap?
I bid NO Trump!

Because we developed a taste for it?

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Actually, from what I understand, Gideon never enjoyed giving fellatio prior to being with me. It was just never "his thing", from what I understand.

I, also, find giving fellatio to be pretty far down on my list in most cases. I did it, and became damned good at it. And, with Gid, I enjoy it a good deal more than I have in the past. But, I think until I was with Gid, the only real enjoyment I got from it was in the honing of a skill, yeah?

It's none of my business, but is it possible that you both enjoy it now because of how you feel about each other? It's amazing how love changes things, I think.