Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is noone in chat anymore?
DrPhibes Wrote:Sylph scared them all away.

[Image: Giant-Smiley-Face15.jpg]

Actually everyone in chat loves my crazy yella ass, so there!

Don't be jealous no body wants you, you sad old lump of retired gay queen :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Oh how I've missed our mild chats
Sheep

I go sometimes but I usually leave if I try to talk and people ignore my chat post.

well MB thats something we should adress mate - some of us are rather vocal and go with our thoughts and type before reading all responces - im very guilty of that without meaning to - actually i should hang back a bit cos i do put my foot in quite often = dont back out though - just post again and makes us listen -

Well, personally, I guess Im just in the wrong time zone from everybody else who gets in the chat room.

Usually I only see people in the chat room when I am up past 11pm where I am at. So if I dont stay up late, I dont see anybody in there.

DrPhibes Wrote:Well, personally, I guess Im just in the wrong time zone from everybody else who gets in the chat room.

Usually I only see people in the chat room when I am up past 11pm where I am at. So if I dont stay up late, I dont see anybody in there.

Send me a PM if you ever get in chat and I am not on. If I am not busy or sleeping I usally get PMs on my phone. Ill log on and chat for a bit.

lol you shoulda seen this place 3 years ago. There was almost no one ever in the chat room. You had to be here at specific time er' day

I always check chat when i log on~ but if no ones there I close it

Well i'll try to log in when there are "peak" times and have ridiculous chats w/ everyone. Sylph especially.

southbiochem Wrote:Quite frankly going in there scares the s*** out of me...

it would be sort of a first day of class in a new school situation...

I suppose I'll give it a go eventually..

You should try it sometime, its fun and usually inviting.

You may get the occasional points where you feel like you can't join in on certain conversations but if I see you there I'd make sure to start a dialog with you in chat Smile

It can get crazy at times but it is entertaining at times Smile

I tried to go into chat when i joined, my phone wont allow me in, though now i feel its too late and id be defensive anyway cause your all a bunch of *****