Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why me?!
Rawr Wrote:Buy a top hat

I already HAVE one lol =P

It's okay lol. Thanks everyone...and Zet, lol I have to have facial hair for that and so far my body has decided I don't need it yet lmao!

Thanks everyone lol.

What a problem to have girls and straight guys hitting on you! lol I agree with you, Roxy, don't change your hair. I agree with Corsac, you shouldn't need to change anything about who you are and how you express yourself. I agree with Fei, you are way too cute!

All I can suggest is that you play with it when it happens. Take it as flattery. If you won't change your appearance, change your response. (Or wear a false moustache.)

Awww Roxy , don't change a thing.
and do not let them stereotype you.

Bighug

It doesn't matter if people confuse you, the only thing that matters is that you are never confused with yourself. In other words, never let the influence of other change who you are internall or externally. If you don't want to change your hair, then never do it. The only one you are responsible for making happy is yourself, for making everyone else happy, they should be first happy with you....

Gayworld.

Roxy... your perfect the way you are.... everybody is made just a little different...just remember who you are and don't ever forget!!! or let someone tell you differently!!!

Guy clothes are usually considered gender neutral. So I think you're SOL. xD

But hey, at least she confused you for a lesbian...

Buut I've considered growing facial hair just to make it clear to people. I haven't though because I would just look so weird. ~.~

Roxy, I think for the moment, and at 19, your features still need to settle somewhat, and you are just looking very young and feminine. It doesn't matter, but that's what life's given you. You could, if you had enough, try growing a beard or a moustache, but again maybe that's not the look you want to project. I daresay that with the years, you'll start looking a bit more masculine, once your bones are more developed into their adult state. As a dancer, you could try to bulk up a bit, going to the gym, but maybe that's not your thing either. Maybe you don't even have TIME for the gym.

Roxy Wrote:I have to have facial hair for that and so far my body has decided I don't need it yet lmao!

Thanks everyone lol.

i have the same problem Nerd-smiley

DaviBabi Wrote:i have the same problem Nerd-smiley

lol glad I'm not the only one! Yesh I'm not sure it'd even look good on me lol.

Lol...mustache...lmao lmao I see that on every shirt/bag/poster atm lol. Whats with that?
But I know Prince is right. It's not a look that would probably suit me -_- but who knows? I am only 19 so...maybe it's just waiting to develop more.

As for gym, I do dance but I have a really tiny frame and when I tried working out it...well the instructor had me stand with the girls cause the guy stuff was too much for me. LOL...oh my I am flogging a dead horse here lmao.

Thanks everyone lol, but it looks like only time can tell with this one =P

Roxy Wrote:lol glad I'm not the only one! Yesh I'm not sure it'd even look good on me lol.

Lol...mustache...lmao lmao I see that on every shirt/bag/poster atm lol. Whats with that?
But I know Prince is right. It's not a look that would probably suit me -_- but who knows? I am only 19 so...maybe it's just waiting to develop more.

As for gym, I do dance but I have a really tiny frame and when I tried working out it...well the instructor had me stand with the girls cause the guy stuff was too much for me. LOL...oh my I am flogging a dead horse here lmao.

Thanks everyone lol, but it looks like only time can tell with this one =P

I'll tell you what, Roxy. When I was your age, I didn't have that much body hair or facial hair, and I remember when I was even younger but starting to grow it, I absolutely abhorred the stuff and would make sure I was cleanly shaven at all times. Gradually, as I grew to become a full grown man, I started growing chest hair, which, considering my father and ancestry was not surprising. It only started when I was 24. I wouldn't have known, at 19 that this was going to happen. As I got more involved in the theatre and musical scene, I realised that it was easier to wear a natural beard or moustache or goatee etc... than wearing fake ones that have to be glued on (that glue doesn't seem to suit my skin) and keep falling off. So I started experimenting with the facial hair and it suited me quite well. I wouldn't have thought I'd ever do that at 19, especially after my adolescent phobia of the stuff... But I grew up to accept my masculinity in my head and now can embrace the flexibility of looks it can afford me. I guess I could have let it grow for Movember, but I didn't, but that's not to say that I won't start growing it again some time this year.
http://www.movember.com/
Check out this video... http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1053650-...or=RSS-145