Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why me?!
Oh, and constantly eat Yorkies. Because we all know Yorkies aren't for Females.

For those of you who don't know what a 'Yorkie' is.
[Image: Yorkie-Chocolate-Not-for-girls-Jonar-Nader.jpg]

I don't think you should change how you look because of people. A little soul patch would look hot on you thoTongue

I hold my cigarettes between my middle and forefingers. In fact, I rarely ever see anyone (male or female) hold it any other way, unless we're talking a joint or blunt in which case it's mostly thumb and forefinger.

And Rox you is fine the way you is but if you need to get some facial hair fast there's always markers. :biggrin:

Whats a soul patch lol?

Milesy Miles~ Lmao, yeah markers indeed! OMG Now I've gotta do that. >.<

I went to the doctors yesterday, awaiting my results =D

Roxy Wrote:Whats a soul patch lol?

a tiny , tiny beard

[Image: 04-soulpatch.jpg]

[Image: shocked.jpg]

My boyfriend used to get that occasionally.

The worst was when someone thought that my bf was a guy from behind then thought he was a girl when he turned around.

People see what they want to see and you aren't going to change that.

Clearly people think your attractive and they adapt what they are seeing into something that makes them feel more comfortable.

Roxy Wrote:Yes, that is the case and I have already seen a doctor concerning that. I went when I was 17 and he said I was fine, just one of those few who don't grow bodily hair. I think I'm going to go for a second opinion though. Thanks for bringing that up actually, coz I forgot about there being a possibility of that.

I know LOL. It looks so uncomfortable! I do literally sink into the chairs and just 'sprawl'.

Yeah lol no breasts, I don't wear alot of baggy clothes. I personally prefer more fitted shirts and cargo's tbh. I might have to re-evaluate my walk though. I will admit I have a bit of a hip swing lol.

Wow. Some of the points you brang up are really great, thank you. I'll definately give them some thought =)

Hey, honey, you're a DANCER!!! That's normal. I bet you're fabulous!

megumidesu Wrote:a tiny , tiny beard

[Image: 04-soulpatch.jpg]

That's all very sexy and elegant... Thanks Megumi...

princealbertofb Wrote:Hey, honey, you're a DANCER!!! That's normal. I bet you're fabulous!

Oh...god lol, that made me laugh, it's so true >,<

Yes I am lmao (a dancer, I mean.)