Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will my preferences change?
Right now, I am attracted to daddies (usually 45+). I can't get enough of those men.

Do you think that I have found my groove or do you think it could change? I feel like my attraction to men is the strongest attraction that I have ever experienced. I have always been primarily attracted to older men, but I used to be attracted to younger men as well. Not anymore.

It's not impossible.
Unfortunately, you'd probably need to be a clairvoyant to know for sure.

I think that as long as it doesn't trouble you - enjoy!

Hmm... probably? Or at least possibly. In my opinion our tastes are always changing as we learn more about what we want and need, as well as changing as we mature. You may always like what you like now, you might just learn to like other things later. Or your tastes may completely change. I think it just depends on your experiences; if you always have good experiences with older men, you'll probably continue to like them for a while. But if you had a number of bad experiences with them, or had a number of good experiences with younger men, your tastes might change to reflect that.

Saying that, however, some people just like what they like - and won't ever change. There's really no way to predict it until it happens I guess. My tastes used to be completely different than they are now, and while I can't see them changing again, I'm not really planning far ahead enough for it to be an issue. Just enjoy the things you enjoy now, and try not to overthink it. That'd be my advice :p

I don't think you're preferences will change, but rather expand....meaning you'll become attracted to guys your age but the attraction for older guys is still definitely there

It might. I became less interested in sleeping with older men now that it would be legal.

I think preferences change as you experience life. You discover what you like and don't like. I used to hate brussel sprouts. I thought they tasted gross. Now I like them. We all have changing preferences. I don't see why relationships would be any different.

I don't think you will be attracted to older men all your life. Once you reach the age of 70,,, you will most likely find the younger crowd (under 70) more appealing than the 80 plus crowd.

I could be wrong (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

They might change and they might not. None of mine have changed yet.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I don't think you will be attracted to older men all your life. Once you reach the age of 70,,, you will most likely find the younger crowd (under 70) more appealing than the 80 plus crowd.

I could be wrong (smile)...

Biglaugh Biglaugh Biglaugh

Sharp! 10 out of 10

Trial