Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this year be different?
I wonder what our so-called Masters are going to do this year? Politicians I mean. Will they continue to stir the war pot and get more young men and women killed for their megalomania and sit at home lining their pockets with pay rises, speaking fees, directorships and "consultancies". I remember an old gent many years ago telling me "No matter how high you rise the law is above you, no matter how low you sink politicians are beneath you" How damn true that is now. "Vote for me" they say whilst promising the earth and you get fuck-all afterwards. Doesn't matter which party they come from. :mad: [rant over]

the political scene is just a big fake cardboard stage, and all politicians are actually the same puppeteer, with different puppets.

i don't really see that changing. there is no room for many real people with real care for the fellow man there. blend or break. sadly.

As top poster I feel I am also one of these 'Leaders'. I propose fairness and equality throughout this site.

Nobody will over throw my power, and basically I ROCK :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:As top poster I feel I am also one of these 'Leaders'. I propose fairness and equality throughout this site.

Nobody will over throw my power, and basically I ROCK :biggrin:

or so you think. i'm planning a mutiny as we speak. but of course it's secret so ignore this post and go back to your sweet ignorance *evil laugh* Wink

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:or so you think. i'm planning a mutiny as we speak. but of course it's secret so ignore this post and go back to your sweet ignorance *evil laugh* Wink

Now now you mustn't go upsetting the clown, sorry, CROWN Prince like that .

Enigma Wrote:Now now you mustn't go upsetting the clown, sorry, CROWN Prince like that .

you're right. somehow i don't think it's his nose that's red :tongue:

Stop looking for justice in the world and you'll get dissapointed less frequently.

It's a sad but true rule to life, just concern yourself with achieveable aims.

Good rant!!!!!

Enigma Wrote:I wonder what our so-called Masters are going to do this year? Politicians I mean. Will they continue to stir the war pot and get more young men and women killed for their megalomania and sit at home lining their pockets with pay rises, speaking fees, directorships and "consultancies". I remember an old gent many years ago telling me "No matter how high you rise the law is above you, no matter how low you sink politicians are beneath you" How damn true that is now. "Vote for me" they say whilst promising the earth and you get fuck-all afterwards. Doesn't matter which party they come from. :mad: [rant over]

well i am not the one to say like but i dont really know i would hope this year would be diff cozz last yr was trap like..

Lov samule xox

I avoid politics... I hate it with a fiery passion!
They cause more problems than they solve.
And to tell the truth, I can't see anyone ever coming into power and making that huge a difference that everyone gasps and immediately worships the ground they walk on.

Money does not grow on trees. They just need to invest more of it in the right places (i.e. health care) and less of it in their own pockets Confusedmile:
They need to get more people interested in medecine degrees i.e. make the damn tuition fees lower (or free???)!!!!! and they basically need to pull their fingers out of their arses (as much as they may like that kinda thing) and take some actions rather than sitting around for 2 years "discussing" Confusedmile:
Oh and they need to come up with some kind of way of not letting this 'credit crunch' rip down the world's economy... (hah good luck)