Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be ALONE on CHRISTMAS?
I'll be with my family in the morning, my extended family in the afternoon. And the day after having a dinner at a friend's.

I dislike christmas. I think it is a load of ball tbh. too many people for me. I'd rather just play COD during Xmas tbh.

I will be working from christmas right through until the new year and a week into the new year. To mee Christmas is another valentines day, mothers day and fathers day...a commercial guilt trip.

as long as I'm far from my family I will spend Christmas with my friends.

Yep, I'll be alone on Christmas day. It doesn't phase me though, got plenty to do and will be working either side of Christmas day anyway.

I hope so!

I don't celebrate or acknowlege Christmas.

At least there's no snow this year!

I will be with friends and relatives Smile

I intentionally ignore Christmas and beg off all invitations along with my lover who feels the same way. I dislike this and every other holiday myself. We were going to go to Reno or Vegas for Christmas Day but we may go to Monterey instead...sometimes we change our minds 10 times at the last minute. The thing I am most thankful for on Christmas is that I don't have to participate. If I wasn't with my lover I would love being alone.

I'll see my parents and my bro Xmas morning and possibly through the afternoon, but that's about it. It just doesn't mean much to me.

I'll be in Provincetown for New Year's, alone, but maybe out at a nice classy bar somewhere to ring in the new year.

I will be with family members, so I will not be physically alone. Then again this is going to be another holiday in which I will be very lonely. Nothing new really. I don't particularly enjoy being with the extended family as there is drama sometimes, but the food is always amazing.