Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves should stay in sveden
Survey by a Swedish newspaper, it's about extermination of wolves in Sweden, but the question is "Should wolves remain in sweden" So then .. YES Wolves should remain in Sweden

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/jagarfor...n-sverige/

fenris, fenris Twitter and fenris facebook

so i live in a rural area. last fall a small fox moved in under the porch and peed on the front door. Done deal, all the mice are gone.

nature has a balance. Than again residents have to watch their pets, put the trash away.

Quote:Should wolves exist in Sweden?

Yes (21%)
No (78%)

The question was started March 15, 2012. A total of 59 842 people answered the question.
The vote is supposed to give an idea of what readers of Expressen.se think. The result is not necessarily representative of all and should be interpreted with caution.

Scary stuff.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Scary stuff.:frown:

It seems people misunderstand the question instead "should wolves stay " answer yes ... should wolves be killed "no".....
:frown:

if they should stay (and i concur) why should anyone want to kill them off? yes it is scarey stuff because so many people have a un educated opinion.

pellaz Wrote:if they should stay (and i concur) why should anyone want to kill them off? yes it is scarey stuff because so many people have a un educated opinion.

beause people in sweden are afraid of the wolves... so the newspaper and hunters ask to exterminate them. It´s here in Germany the same... we have a few wolves ( strangely near the bigger towns like Frankfurt / Main ). Or where I live.. near the Hochharz-National-Park... we have lynx, and its the same here, people are scared and want them hunted and killed

Really sad stuff. Only cause of greedy hunters who doesn't want the wolves to eat their meat :mad: It gets on my nerves. My sister in law's boyfriend got killed in the woods only due to the hunting and the court even tried turn the blame to him when we even got the "All mans right".

Here is a link.
http://op.se/lanet/stromsund/1.4004266-s...1-arig-man

Rest in piece Mathias, may your soul be at a better place
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:Really sad stuff. Only cause of greedy hunters who doesn't want the wolves to eat their meat :mad: It gets on my nerves. My sister in law's boyfriend got killed in the woods only due to the hunting and the court even tried turn the blame to him when we even got the "All mans right".

Here is a link.
http://op.se/lanet/stromsund/1.4004266-s...1-arig-man

Rest in piece Mathias, may your soul be at a better place

Really sad....can´t find any words ....

fenris Wrote:beause people in sweden are afraid of the wolves... so the newspaper and hunters ask to exterminate them. It´s here in Germany the same... we have a few wolves ( strangely near the bigger towns like Frankfurt / Main ). Or where I live.. near the Hochharz-National-Park... we have lynx, and its the same here, people are scared and want them hunted and killed

The wolf population in Sweden is so small that it will not be hard to extinct. I do not know how many fears but it will all be in vein, we really gotta fear more the moose and wold boars then wolves. If its fear its only do to peoples bloody ignorance, and obviously the hunters Association take an advantage of that as their only goal is to remove the hunting competition... Soon they will start hunting each other to remove the rest. Greed... *Spit. Södermanland my province only have 3 lynx left and it is 8 388 km/2 big. So sad so sad...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I couldn't read it, but when I went to the link and saw the photo I was heart broken. I love wolves, they are a beautiful animal, how can man be so gutless to slaughter an innocent and defenceless animal.

Why can't we walk behind those that slaughter animals for no sane reason be followed and slaughter themselves, after all they are really the dangerous animal in this mix of man and wolf.