Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooohooooo!!!
Awesome DerJack, I'm so please to hear of such a positive coming out, well done and congrats for taking that step and having such a positive experience Bighug

I dample on this (it's actually not a nasty act), unless, of course, you're just weaving a tune: then I'm ambivalent.

all's well that ends well

Congratulations! I also love that you had a positive outcome and I am glad that you shared it here because I think it helps for some people to hear positive and uplifting coming out stories.

It does, East. Congratulations DerJack, so when's your boyfriend invited to come and meet the parents??? lol.

Well done. it's lovely to hear a positive story.

Just catching up on the threads and wanted to chime in as well and say congratulations.

Love the positive vibes.
Smile

KJ1989 Wrote:Couldn't be happier for you :p

Ditto! :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:It does, East. Congratulations DerJack, so when's your boyfriend invited to come and meet the parents??? lol.

I'm not certain, might be a few months.... Confusedmile: (first need to solidify the whole boyfriend thing)

To all the rest of you, thanks much for all of the congratulations. I feel like a brand new man, and it's an amazing feeling!!!!! I really didn't anticipate this to make such a big difference in my demeanor, but hey it feels awesome.

Congratulations DerJack Big Grin I'm glad you did it Smile I wish you all the happiness and peace in the whole world ClapThumbgrin