Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working out
So, I have been working out on my arms and pectorals for a while now....The arms are coming out great I just need to reduce my fat percentage. How can I do that...without going into a crash diet.. any suggestion..or will a crash diet with vitamins supply and water works???

I really want my body to be extremely built but not to the point that im going to look like a BODY BUILDER with 300 pounds of muscles =P

cardio

There is some excellent advice to be had on some of the dedicated muscle sites. Im not sure if Im allowed to post the link of another forum on here, but I have found some really excellent stuff on the Uk Muscle forum.

Really, wow.. thanks guy I really appreciated... what about nutrition?

There are whole sections on there dedicated to various forms of nutrition. It is a person-trying-to-gain-muscles dream Biggrina . There are some excellent tips for adding extra calories to meals, links to protein powder and supplement providers, honestly mate, after reading some of the stuff on there it changed the way I train, feed myself and think about the whole gym thing.

If I'm allowed to...

Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. (which I refer to as bb.com)
UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum

Two pretty good sites for working out info.

wow it looks like you guys are doing a really good job:biggrin:

just do some squads... this is the best fatburner!
but keep in mind. you have to take a alot of proteins otherwise you will lose your muscles..

keep on! and dont forget. no pain no gain Wink

michi-s78 Wrote:just do some squads... this is the best fatburner!
)

I thought aerobic activity was the best fatburner, as it raises heart and metabolic rate and is done within the aerobic threshold. Squats tend to be a power exercise and therefore governed by anaerobic limits...unless there are aerobic squat classes that Im unaware of. They would be very funny to see...people squat bouncing for 45 mins...My thighs are burning just thinking about that. Laugh

that would be some funny 45mins Big GrinBig Grin..
and enjoing that show with some chips and a mojito...
otherwise...
squads active your muscles much better than other cardio stuff... with the right food u can build up muscles and loose fat...