So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Monopoly...
I haven't been this excited over a board game since....well,when I got my 1st Monopoly game.And what do you know,Cape Town made it into the world city list and we got a green block,yay!I'm not sure how exactly the game will work considering the "prices of cities".And not sure exactly when the game is going to be released here in SA.Gosh,don|t even know where my old game is.On an unrelated note,whats your most fave boardgame?
lol

fave board game.. I'd have to say Monopoly! Big Grin I don't think anything could actually beat the original.. It's just an all time classic, but the new one which has been advertised quite a lot here in the UK does seem interesting.
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
OMG, Monopoly, ALL THE WAY!!!

I think I added a comment a week ago when games came up in a thread... to put World Monopoly on!!! I am so excited to see W Monopoly!!!

Lol2

*see here: Welcome to Gay Speak - gay forum, gay chat, gay blogs, gay gallery, detailed member profiles and lots more... 100% FREE site!
Well, my friends and I were always playing Risk. But I have enjoyed the few times I played Monopoly (nobody ever wants to play because it takes too long )
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:Well, my friends and I were always playing Risk. But I have enjoyed the few times I played Monopoly (nobody ever wants to play because it takes too long )
Risk? I wouldn't have that game in the house. I've seen so many families fall out over a game of Risk. The game must be cursed :eek:

Monopoly is a game I can't get interested in. Maybe I've never played it properly. I do like a game of Scrabble, draughts too.
Omg I'm SOOOOO going with CLUEDO!!! I was always Rev.Green :biggrin:
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
Brill I love monopoly, thought I was always childish but its a brilliant game!
I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secret World mbennet35 7 1,052 09-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Last Post: mbennet35
  Cube World mbennet35 6 1,084 07-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: mbennet35
  World of Warcraft fans (come join me in my guild if you play EU) Zennyboy 2 1,019 11-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ZackT
  World of warcraft Luke14009 17 2,117 02-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Last Post: The Virgin