Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Turtle Day
Happy World Turle Day Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
[Image: worldturtle7.JPG]
World Turtle Day
Turtle/Tortoise Info

Today is the day when we show our respect and love for our turtley and tortoisey companions, who have been around for millions of years and is also a day to show support towards the plight that turtles and tortoises are currently going through and to hopefully inspire you to continue supporting them.

I love turtles, as some of you may have noticed already, and will be treating my baby girl Sora to some yummy snacks, i.e Strawberries & Finely cut Carrots :biggrin: .

She's going, "oh boy!:biggrin: " .

I know not alot of people care about turtles/tortoises or animals in general for some people, but hopefully this inspires you to maybe help a turle/tortoise in distress if you see one or report it to your local animal shelter.

Hooraaay for World Turtle Day! Cheerleader2
[Image: IMG_1180.jpg]

-This is my boo Wink . [not her best pic, but oh well... she's gonna be mad at me :p ]

[Image: 1535791.png]

ohhhh haiii guuyyyss. I'mmmmmmmmm a Turtle :3

yaaaay turtles, I had a pet turtle once but I felt bad for keeping him locked up so I set him free at a nearby creek.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Happy shell day.
So very cute.

i like the things u bring to the forum QueenOdi, different and so very relevent ,,thx for posting this

Sorry I'm all late respondin' an' stuffz. It's Bermuda Day today :biggrin: formally known as the Queen's Birthday, but we changed it to Bermuda Day :biggrin:.

Thanks for all the responses! Kiss3 Turtles mean alot to me Wink .

Rawr Wrote:[Image: 1535791.png]

ohhhh haiii guuyyyss. I'mmmmmmmmm a Turtle :3

Too cute, I was giggling like a schoolgirl :redface: .

ceez Wrote:yaaaay turtles, I had a pet turtle once but I felt bad for keeping him locked up so I set him free at a nearby creek.

Aww that's nice. Although, some pet turtles can't be released, especially if they were born and spent most of their lives in captivity, cause they won't be used to being in the wild and could die, usually because they won't know how to acclimitize right away.

That's why I have to love Sora forever, which is fine by me! :biggrin: .

Rainbowmum Wrote:Happy shell day.
So very cute.

Confusedmile: thanks Mum! Kiss3

Sora says "Danks" too :tongue: .

matty7 Wrote:i like the things u bring to the forum QueenOdi, different and so very relevent ,,thx for posting this

Super Blush!! :redface::redface:LadysmanHearts1PinkloveLoveya

lol, thanks. It's due to my quirky personality! :biggrin: