Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Warcraft fans (come join me in my guild if you play EU)
Im inviting any World of crack fans to come join me on my server Argent Dawn - EU, got a lvl 25 guild nd some active people, but want to bring my guild to new heights, so any wow fans here are welcome, sorry to the US server players, i would love to have you too, but they aint mastered global cross servers yet

Just let me know through PM and we can sort something out ^^

Im working on my characters caps again, i close to having 5 lvl 90 characters &^.^

well i am not a big fan on WoW,i like the meeting of world wide people Big Grin ... I only licked TBC and WOTLK ... Though never played it alot ... I will give it a try

I used to play on Eonar - US. I played throughout Vanilla up through Cataclysm. I was a raider, I raided with my mage, my warrior (prot), and my paladin (holy). During Vanilla, I used my Mage and cleared MC, AQ 20, ZG, and first room of BWL with my guild. In TBC, I mostly raided as my Prot Warrior but also did some side raiding with my horde paladin (I was alliance with mage/warrior) and some side raiding with my mage. I became main tank and raid leader for my new guild and went and cleared Karazhan through Sunwell. I actually got to kill Kil'Jaeden with both my Warrior tank and my Mage. We also ran ZA for bear mounts every 3 days, had most of our raiders with them including my warrior.

In Wrath, I cleared everything on all 3 toons up from Naxxramas through Trial Of The Champion, then I quit for awhile.

In Cata, I came back, formed my own guild, main tanked for it, and cleared everything up through Firelands and killed the first 4 bosses in a newly released DragonSoul before the small raiding roster of my guild finally caught up to me and it collapsed. I joined my friends guild, finished out completing Dragon Soul, and finally quit the game.

I'm mildly interested in MoP, but not enough to suck myself back in the game. During TBC, I was literally raiding monday through thursday 4 hours a day with my main guild I tanked/led for, along with every 3 day ZA runs I tanked for, random Kara badge runs, sunday night Horde guild raids with my paladin, and Friday/Saturday alt-raids with my norm guild for people who wanted to gear up alts, so I'd bring my Mage to that. I was literally raiding every day of the week and it was nuts. I loved it though.

I miss my old guild, Infallible, that's the one I had the most success in. They went on to become on of the top 100 Guilds in the world now, and while I was with them, we went from being just 1 of many dealing with the bullshit starter T5 content (Lurker, Void Reaver) to becoming top guild on the server.