Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worldly Possessions: What Would You Take When You Go?
So, yeah, I was recently thinking about the saying of how when we die we can't take any of our worldly possessions when we go and it got me thinking what if we were granted the one exception of being able to take one thing with us when we do go.

I'd take my pj bottoms so they could keep me warm and because I love them so muuuuccchhh!

So what about you guys what would be the one thing you'd take with you when you go?

I'm curious.

Well provided were ever I end up has wi if I would take my iPad so to stay I touch with every one and thus cheat death to an extent. However I suppose it would be my luck it won't so I would prob take a photo album full of pics throughout my life and people I've met Smile

Just my music collection. That's all I ever need to keep going.

I'd bring the Lord of the Rings trilogy my grandmother gave me when I first learned how to read. I remember reading it as a child and taking forever even with a few pages, partially because there were so many words I didn't understand and partially because the illustrations were so beautiful. It was pretty much my introduction to literature. Prior to that I had only read simply written children's books like Snow White to practice.

Another good candidate would be my Desertshore LP. It sounds so otherwordly that perhaps I would come to appreciate it even more in a world unlike this one.

my slayer hell awaits T shirt, ,, if I go to heaven (lol) Im putting my colours up there ,,,,but if I can stretch the thread a little id take my dog ,, I need him,,, and he needs me

I'd want to bring all my cleaning supplies,,,, cause I know my husband will probably find me - and want to continue where we left off!!!!!

I just finished cleaning his bathroom,,,,,, Lord,,, that old fart can make a pig-pin look clean!!!
We Have Elvis !!

Honestly... if it weren't considered cheating, I'd just take my smartphone and then I can contact the living and keep them updated Tongue

Plus, if I had that, it would also work as a pen and paper, music player, movies, internet, light, etc.

It's just the best bargain... xD

My Dog.......

Go where?.....I never knew there was something after death besides decaying..

I won't be alive nor conscious nor existing to take anything with me..

My iPad, that's all I need in life.