Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worldly Possessions: What Would You Take When You Go?
I wouldn't take a thing :3 nothing is going to change the fact that I'm dead u.u
I hope in my next life I get to be a Rock or a sand dune. Something in a desert away from most life and noise.

EDIT: I changed my mind! I wana take a potato!!!

I'd take a choose your own adventure book. Hours of reading fun and never the same ending twice!

[Image: 082010_choose_your_own_adventure_4.jpg]

Southbiochem… somebody has too.

well that depends, If i went to Heaven, then i would take my claymore and have it blessed so i can use it to wage epic battle against the forces of Hell. Now if i'm going to Hell, then i would bring my favorite "toy"Wink, cause we all know Hell is where the fun and party is!:biggrin:

Well, considering my sister is going to deal with my death, whenever that happens......she has already told me she is going to have me cremated. Which is fine. I guess I should buy my own urn so she wont get it wrong. LOL

If I end up being rich before I die.........Im having a tomb constructed, and Im taking it ALL with me!!

But if not, then I will have a Video Will placed in my urn with me. A personal DVD that has me commenting on my life, what I did, who I was....pictures of me through my life, and what I loved.....and lists of my favorite movies and songs.

All good answers. I especially like yours MisterTinkles, it was very meaningful. Smile

That's my secret if there was something after death.

Not saying there is or isn't something after death (not trying to start a debate), just saying IF there is, the worldly possession I treasure most is a secret to everyone.