Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Sex ever....
LOL so i was at this party, started hooking up with someone ive had a crush on for a while now

he ended up coming back with me to my best friends house (my ex bf lives there too)
and i noticed that he was an extremmly sloppy kisser

like god dam

well yeah so we went there, went to bed... and damn it was bad

lol
i may have been drunk, but god damn not drunk enough

it made me realize how much i miss my ex etc

So heres a few questions i guess
-Have you ever hooked up with someone els in your ex's house?
-Do you think them saying i love you so much etc on like the first night meeting them is strange and a turn off
-How do approach an ex to see if they want to be friends with benefits ?

i think its a turn off for me seeing someones ex
as a matter of fact i think it would piss me off
i dont think its strange for them saying that i love you but i do think its a turn off
and honestly in my opinion when approaching an ex you should just be nice to them
but if they want to be friends with benefits then i say stay away

im very sorry that you had a bad encounter like that but who knows maybe his ex is a perpetator

Beaux is having good sex, You're having bad sex and I'm having No Sex...so in prospective it could be worse.

An to answer your questions
-Nope
-Yeah it's strange and a turn off and kind of scary "Love" is never applicable till at least year in.
-NO Idea

Yah, sex with stranger can be dam hot sometimes can be so boring.
I had one like that before. Made me don't want to have sex with anyone after that for a month lol.

For the question:
1. No
2. I like to hear the L word even when I know it 's a fucking lie
3. Let thing cool down for a while then ask but make sure your/his feeling gone already. Actually I am in a similar situation, there is this one guy I used to date and it was awesome. We stopped dating for some stupid reasons but after things get cool down. I will ask him if he wants to have fun with me sometimes. (I know he is up to that but he told me, he won't until he is sure that I can separate sex and emotion which I am not ready now ).

Well sex is such a hit or miss kinda thing. Good sex and bad sex are two sides of the same coin. One mans turn ons are a nother guys offs and all that. I had a crush on this one guy for YEARS and finally hooked up with him and it was BAD BAD BAD, so I guess we have all probably been there. Disappointment x sigh x

1) Nope
2) Yeah that always bothers me. Its too "fatal attraction"-ish (goes hand in hand with them saying over and over how attractive I am and petting my face- ugh
3) I am of the opinion (for myself at least) that when its over its over. That said, I HAVE slept with an ex before but it wasnt with the intention of it being a regular thing (wasnt any intention at all really, as I was drunk drunk drunk).
Cheers Confusedmile:

P.S. TimmyThink, you come on down to Louisiana for vacation and well see if we cant fix that for ya boy! Wink

Thanks for all the reply's

me and my ex are on good terms, so ill just go with the flow and see what happens

Beaux Wrote:P.S. TimmyThink, you come on down to Louisiana for vacation and well see if we cant fix that for ya boy! Wink

MY bags are already packed, but first I have to sleep, than play some PlayStation, than go to work, than read some comic books, than play some more PlayStation, than eat, than sleep, than go back to work, than.............

TimmyThink Wrote:MY bags are already packed, but first I have to sleep, than play some PlayStation, than go to work, than read some comic books, than play some more PlayStation, than eat, than sleep, than go back to work, than.............

I think I begin to see the problem.... Rolleyes

TimmyThink Wrote:MY bags are already packed, but first I have to sleep, than play some PlayStation, than go to work, than read some comic books, than play some more PlayStation, than eat, than sleep, than go back to work, than.............

Beaux Wrote:I think I begin to see the problem.... Rolleyes

Was going to say the same thing, but I guess TimmyThink is well aware of what he wrote Smile