Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst "sex" horror stories
[quote=East]OMG ...that is horrific. Did you ever consider moving away from there?

moving is not always the best answer.

but i was being investigated so i was being held here.

lets just say that jesus found me not guilty and they can't touch me.

do the cops really want to deal with God being on my side?

i'm not in jail so its all good.

i just wanted to tell you my perspective but i am not a counselor.

i'm also not trying to convert you.

i don't think i have ever been raped but i'm giving you a perspective of what i see.

if you got something out of it good if not then I tried.

one more thing

You see....I know when I got raped as a teenager it was my fault.

rape is never your fault!

you had been stalked and hunted.

F**K!!! East...

I immediately got 2 things from reading it.

1. a full dose of fight or flight adrenalin. I mean that does read like a horror story. Man I feel for you.

2. You REALLY do understand things you and I chatted about a few months back in PMs... Mine experiences don't even compare to yours.

I have a serious suggestion but I'll send it in a PM.

My only experience with things like that was as a 3rd hand observer and intervener Halloween 2013.
I happened to look down the bar just in time to see a guy (imagine what he looked like) pour something in a drink then hand it to another guy (use your imagination again) I told the bartender but he couldn't do anything. I watched for a couple minutes until the victim sat the drink on the bar and turned his back and picked up 2 lit cigarettes from the ashtray and put them in his drink. Creep ordered a 2nd drink and dosed it while I was watching. The victim had and I had already chatted before creep came in so I started in like I was interested and he lost all interest in the creep. But the creep was there waiting to grab the victim 1st chance he got. Victim was so far gone he couldn't comprehend he'd been drugged. Then Ray came up, I gave him the low down then he looked at the creep tho I told him not. So creep knew his game was over, called me some names and headed to the door in a hurry -- with me right on him. I got the bouncer to come with me --- and wouldn't you know there'd be a cop car right out the door! They unloaded his pockets on the hood... XTC... something else and a syringe with a vial of propofol to put you out for surgery. By that time the victim had passed out completely and people brought him outside seeing the cops.

While the cops were arresting him he started making threat about having them fired because he knew the mayor. He was lucky there was a cop car outside when he walked out. I was going to light him up and then call cops.

Virge Wrote:F**K!!! East...

I immediately got 2 things from reading it.

1. a full dose of fight or flight adrenalin. I mean that does read like a horror story. Man I feel for you.

2. You REALLY do understand things you and I chatted about a few months back in PMs... Mine experiences don't even compare to yours.

I have a serious suggestion but I'll send it in a PM.

My only experience with things like that was as a 3rd hand observer and intervener Halloween 2013.
I happened to look down the bar just in time to see a guy (imagine what he looked like) pour something in a drink then hand it to another guy (use your imagination again) I told the bartender but he couldn't do anything. I watched for a couple minutes until the victim sat the drink on the bar and turned his back and picked up 2 lit cigarettes from the ashtray and put them in his drink. Creep ordered a 2nd drink and dosed it while I was watching. The victim had and I had already chatted before creep came in so I started in like I was interested and he lost all interest in the creep. But the creep was there waiting to grab the victim 1st chance he got. Victim was so far gone he couldn't comprehend he'd been drugged. Then Ray came up, I gave him the low down then he looked at the creep tho I told him not. So creep knew his game was over, called me some names and headed to the door in a hurry -- with me right on him. I got the bouncer to come with me --- and wouldn't you know there'd be a cop car right out the door! They unloaded his pockets on the hood... XTC... something else and a syringe with a vial of propofol to put you out for surgery. By that time the victim had passed out completely and people brought him outside seeing the cops.

While the cops were arresting him he started making threat about having them fired because he knew the mayor. He was lucky there was a cop car outside when he walked out. I was going to light him up and then call cops.

Oh man...that guy was SO LUCKY you guys were there....It almost makes me feel better knowing that these m&&***f&&cukers don't always get away with it.

Now that I have accepted that the environment I was in was a major factor and I wasn't as savvy as I thought I was...I now am at the point where I know because I had so many boyfriends/sex partners that I know most people would think I deserved it.

I know I didn't BUT a part of me does think I asked for it....I will get past it...I know how to work through things fairly well....

This was tough because I was drugged and don't have a memory of it....

I do remember how things felt though with the brief time I was on the floor at the creeps house... I get the feeling that he had done it before...he seemed deliberate and calculated...I do remember that. I also thought he looked like a Nazi...and he was cold as ice...

Things like this have an effect on me I call my gravity -- not WEIGHT -- but things that keep me attached to the world. This became part of my gravity now I've read it.

I can't do anything to take away what happened to you. I can pay it forward. From this day forward I'm going to be 10 times more vigilant for creeps and victims.

It's taken me a few minutes to understand why reading your words effected me so hard. It wasn't just you but the memories of the creeps that came in county lock up when I was working there. It didn't matter what age they were, their money, their looks or anything. I could look at them, talk to them for 2 minutes and pick them out of the entire population without being told what they were in for. Always looking for victims.

Virge Wrote:Things like this have an effect on me I call my gravity -- not WEIGHT -- but things that keep me attached to the world. This became part of my gravity now I've read it.

I can't do anything to take away what happened to you. I can pay it forward. From this day forward I'm going to be 10 times more vigilant for creeps and victims.

It's taken me a few minutes to understand why reading your words effected me so hard. It wasn't just you but the memories of the creeps that came in county lock up when I was working there. It didn't matter what age they were, their money, their looks or anything. I could look at them, talk to them for 2 minutes and pick them out of the entire population without being told what they were in for. Always looking for victims.

Yeah...I do have a part of me that is vulnerable and I HATE it. I have spent a lot of time and energy trying to hide it...it is related to my being an empath. I found that out when I was young as I attracted a series of stalkers...that is another part of my life I have never completely come to terms with but I do understand the dynamics at least in retrospect. It was waaayyyyy past being a coincidence. I had a string of them in a row...over a course of four years..it sucked...bad. I had to call the police on more than one occasion....

I do like and am compatible with intense men and often times I attract them and unfortunately stalker types are part of that group....

I have this quality in me..and they can see it....sense it. Most people can't see or sense it..thankfully LOL

bluerealm Wrote:[quote=MisterLove]I used to go to bathhouses quite a lot and I find them the safest place possible for gay sex.

my bad!

i was just trying to make a point.

I know, Sweetie.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I'm just saying it's not very likely.

I have another story from the gay beach, maybe not horrific but definitely disturbing.

Creep comes on to me, I say no but he doesn't let go.

And I really mean he doesn't let go.

He stalked me the entire day and followed me in his car. Car chase + I have to do this really dangerous move to get rid of the jerk.

MisterLove Wrote:I have another story from the gay beach, maybe not horrific but definitely disturbing.

Creep comes on to me, I say no but he doesn't let go.

And I really mean he doesn't let go.

He stalked me the entire day and followed me in his car. Car chase + I have to do this really dangerous move to get rid of the jerk.

Oh wow...I had a car chase guy too...he was on a motorcycle. He was also really creepy...a solid 10/10 on a creepometer scale....

I was sitting at breakfast with a bunch of friends and saw him pull up and I freaked...he had been bugging me for awhile...so I snuck out after he came in and went to the bathroom and I had my heart in my throat....

So I made it in my car and got to the red light to make a U turn on the freeway and there he was running out of the restaurant and getting on his motorcycle.

He chased me at very high speed all the way up HWY 280 until I pulled off at an exit hoping to lose him in a residential area....and I got stuck on a dead end street ARRRGGHHHH

He walked up to me smiling as though none of this even happened and he asked me calmly "Where u going"?"....

I ended up at his house that he shared with his Dad...and he introduced me as his new husband or something like that to Daddy who seemed happy about it...then we laid in his bed and he played me songs that "made him think of me" and he forced me to listen to the words as he smiled on...he smiled a lot.....I was just waiting for a chance to get away. He started the sex thing but I was frozen so he was rubbing me and smiling.... and I was dying...

I got the impression that "daddy" was gonna end up in bed too...and yeah..I think it was his actual father.....not sure though.....

He fell asleep eventually and I snuck out ....

I got off the hook in a few months because he found someone and he referred to me as "the one who got away" to his lover and I was thinking OMG...I wonder what the fuck he tells him...but I was so happy that he was done with me that I just kinda did a half smile and excused myself...

You gotta wonder what goes through these guy's minds if he thinks of me that way...like how could he forget the ONE TIME I was at his house or even alone with him was the time he hunted me down in a high speed car chase....and he totally got off on my freaking out...I think both of us could hear/see my heart beating out of my chest....

Hopefully, sharing the experience will now help you heal....but I would definitely seek counselling....because I think the thing that is plaguing you the most isn't that you had sex while drugged...it is that someone removed your control over your own actions and raped you. Only a therapist with some real face time can help you make sense of this and sort out your troubled feelings.