Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would I "just know" if I was bi?
See my previous posts for details... I'm not explaining those again

Ok, so even with my possible slight attraction to women, I just don't feel bisexual at all. I see myself as gay. If I really was bi, wouldn't I know?

yes. only you can know. it's not a label someone else can assign. if it helps to apply percentages, do so. Move on.

For me, it's titties and dicks, titties and dicks! But that's just attraction. In practice I'm a monogomous homosexual with complete dedication and commitment. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Think of it like food. There's lots of things you CAN eat... but what is it you CRAVE the most?

When I was your age there wasn't much that didn't get me excited. I went from states of confusion trying to find myself from straight to bi to gay. Although I probably still could physically sleep with a female, I know I'm indeed gay.

Orientation isn't clear cut black and white... it's often a fluctuating grey area that's constantly evolving and changing. You could be bi. You could be a hornball gay guy who's aroused by females.

You're young. You have the rest of your life to evolve, experiment, and experience life. Don't worry so much about forcing yourself into some set in stone identity that you think is going to give you a false sense of enlightenment of whom you are. Enjoy the journey.

I like people. Their bits and goodies are just the icing on the cake or the gooey center and in some cases the cream filling I suppose, as it were.

Wink

Do you want to fuck girls yes or no? Its pretty easy to know.

You're 19 though. My advice is to stop trying to label yourself and just live your life. There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, so don't trip. If you come to a point where life presents you with an opportunity to explore that route, and you want to.... Do it. If not, you're gay. I hate labels though. I'm 100% gay, but if the urge to have sex with a girl came along, I would go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

You have lots of time to decide what you are, or even to not decide if you want. I enjoy sex with both men and women, especially oral with both. But I define myself as gay because my predominant orientation is male. Stop worrying about a label, since it has absolutely no bearing on who you are as a person, and only what society wants to call you.

As I said in my reply to your last post. Labels don't matter. They're just window dressing.

Learn what you like and what makes you happy. Learn what you don't like, and what doesn't make you happy.

Screw the labels.

^well said. I like how you think, refreshing.